At Auto Assembly 2015 there was a presentation of a lot of upcoming third party products, given by the awesome team of Ceno Kibble and Cassy Sark (free toys were thrown into the crowd periodically). While a lot of the information given in the duration was the same as what was shown at TFcon 2015 last month, Nonnef Productions had a significantly larger presentation – given by guest presenter, Tuxedo Mike!
We’ve got a quick rundown of all that was shown, which includes:
- Combiner Wars Ironhide and Sunstreaker chest addons, which give the toys their Generation 1 chests, and can remain attached when transforming from robot to vehicle mode.
- Upgrade kit for Combiner Wars First Aid to convert him into Ratchet.
- The previously shown foot and hand addons for the Combiner Wars gestalts, which include articulated hands and ankle tilt feet.
- Chest kit for Generations Nightbeat, which replaces the existing chest and again does not need to be swapped out for the vehicle mode.
- Chest and head kit for TCC subscription figure Carzap, to convert him into a classics Masterforce Minerva.
- Rotary cannon accessory for Generations Dreadwing, based on the Generation 2 original.
- Replacement hip ratchets for the Combiner Wars Optimus Prime, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Hot Spot, and Onslaught were also discussed. They are designed to have twice as many clicks to improve posing options.
- Lastly, a set of clips are being made to let Combiner Wars Blackjack attach to Motormaster in a couple of different ways, including one designed for Rodimus to allow him to attach his axe to his back to act as a spoiler.
We’ve got some images of the slides, courtesy of TFW2005 member Mort, as well as an image of the Ironhide and Sunstreaker chests from Tuxedo Mike’s own Twitter account!