2005 Boards member Masabon has shared with us more news and images from the Tokyo Toy Show 2013, including a video of the Takara-Tomy presentation that among other things unveiled Masterpiece G2 Sideswipe.
News was shared about Masterpiece 20. It is reported that MP-20 might be a new concept for the line, however, please also see the additional information and transcript of what was said in this story.
In Masabon’s pictures, we have more pictures of the Transformers toy displays including:
- TG-23 Metroplex in all three modes – with these new images, we can see all the main differences between US and Japanese versions of Generations Metroplex. As well as the chromed face, additional black on the legs and white ramps in base mode, the city ramp from the chest will also be white on the inside, and it would appear that the chest-mounted artillary battery is also red.
- Generations Japan Springer and Blitzwing are, in fact, the Takara-Tomy ones. Spinger features slightly darker green and a stronger grey, and Blitzwing is mostly the same as the US version – but his helmet is done in gold rather than yellow.
- The Transformers Go! OVA DVDs are patterned to look like the Cybertronian Data Disks, which is pretty cool
- The RC Transformers series is shown in a bit more detail, with some more pictures of the Bumblebee styled Camaro, and also an Optimus Prime truck version shown.
- There are also lots more images from the display and from the presentation, check them all out attached to this story!
Major, major thanks to 2005 Boards member Masabon for sharing this with us! Check out his video of the Takara-Tomy presentation below: