Today IDW Publishing released their hard cover edition of Last Stand Of The Wreckers. We previously reported what the additional extras in this collection were to be, but did not know exactly what each extra was. This newsie ran out first thing to pick this collection up and here is a detailed list of the extras and what they are:
- cover art gallery
- ”Out of Bullets” – A commentary from James Roberts on the prose story “Bullets”
- ”Escape” A two page comic drawn and written by Nick Roche that features Guzzle and Impactor. Takes place after Last Stand.
- ”Zero Point” A brand new prose story from James Roberts that features Roadbuster and Springer. Takes place after Last Stand.
- Autopedia entries – Rotorstorm, Pyro, Overlord, Snare, Ironfist, Guzzle, and Impactor
- ”Fisitron’s Facts” – Little known facts about Last Stand of The Wreckers, included with first Trade paper back
- pin-ups, promo art, guest art Marcelo Matere, Livio Rimondelli, Josh Burcham and more all contribute.
- Script extracts – A “deleted scenes” from Last Stand
- First Draft – A look at what the very first version of Last Stand of The Wreckers that Nick Roche wrote before James Roberts came on board. There were five revisions and rewrites of the book. Excellent stuff with Kup and Guzzle in this.
- ”Squadron X” – A detailed look at each of the members and their previous appearances in Transformers fiction
- ”In Word and Deed” – A one page comic written and drawn by Nick Roche featuring Verity. Takes place after Last Stand.
Did you pick this up today? Discuss in our new Transformers Comic Forum!