TFW2005 is proud to introduce a new, limited time offer, unlike any other we’ve ever run. The TFW2005 Amnesty Program offers a second chance to members who may have found themselves banned for numerous reasons. So how does the offer work? Read on for the details.
If you have been banned from TFW2005 and the 2005 Boards for at least One Full Year (365 Days), simply use the Contact Form. Select “Other” as your prefix and put TFW2005 Amnesty in the subject line. Please include the username that was banned, the email address used at the time, and your current email address (if different) so we may contact you. You must include a brief statement about why you were banned and would like to be reinstated. If you have stolen money, items or otherwise been banned for being a deadbeat seller/trader/scammer, you will not be eligible for this program.
Rules and Guidelines:
Once we receive your request, it will be placed in a queue to be reviewed by the site staff. You will be contacted by a staff member via email with our decision. If reinstated you will be placed on a one year probationary period. During that time you will be limited to a two strike policy. First strike will lead to a 1 week ban and the second will force you back into a permanent ban. After one year of no incidents, a full clean slate will be given.
• You can apply if you have been banned for at least one full year (365 days).
• We do not guarantee reinstatement for every applicant.
• Reinstatement will depend on the circumstances in which you were previously banned.
• Only one request per person, per account.
• Include all relevant info including Username, Email Address For The Account, New Email (if different) as well as reason you were banned and want to be reinstated.
This program will run until Noon EST on September 6, 2010. No requests will be considered if they are received after that date and time. This is a one time offer that will likely never run again.If you have any questions, please contact me or any one of the TFW2005 Administrators.