Following the reveal of the title for the 5th Michael Bay Transformers Live Action Movie, Hasbro has applied for a Video Game trademark for the same.
On May 19th, United States Patent & Trademark Office has received the official filing of Transformers: The Last Knight video game. The Trademark description is identical to all the previous Transformers related video game trademarks including Rise Of The Dark Spark.
The Trademark is categorized under the following:
- Mark (in words): TRANSFORMERS LAST KNIGHT*
- Serial Number: 87043216
- Filing Date: Thursday, 19th of May 2016
- Status: New application will be assigned to an examining attorney approximately 3 months after filing date.
- Status Date: Monday, 23rd of May 2016
- Class Status: ACTIVE
- Description: “Interactive entertainment software, namely, computer game software, computer game cartridges, computer game discs; interactive multimedia computer game programs; downloadable game software for use in connection with computers, communication devices and mobile telephones; pre-recorded laser and video disc featuring an animated cartoon series”
*Usually the word “The” is omitted from Trademarks.
This news comes courtesy of fellow site TF@TM.