Hasbro Studios issued their latest Sales Guide document for the press and interested parties today via their official website.
The Los Angeles production studio highlights new and old Transformers related shows available with them and are offering them to local/international markets.
It’s interesting to note that Hasbro Studios has revised the Episode Count of Transformers: Robots In Disguise, reducing it to 45 from last year’s guide (link below) which highlights it as 78. This official announcement reiterates the details revealed from the brochure at MIP2015 Conference and Asia TV Forum & Market Expo.
Total line up is as follows:
- Transformers: Robots In Disguise – 45 X 22 minutes
- Transformers: Rescue Bots – 104 X 22 minutes
- Transformers: Prime – 65 X 22 minutes
- Transformers: Prime Predacons Rising – 1 X 66 minutes
- Transformers: Generation 1 (1984 – 1987)
- Transformers: Armada (2002 – 2003)
- Transformers: Energon (2004 – 2005)
- Transformers: Cybertron (2005 – 2006)
- Transformers: Animated (2007 – 2009)
Check out the links for both 2014 and 2015 Hasbro Studios Sales Guide documents and screenshots, after the jump.