On an interesting day of news for Hasbro, we find a recent job posting for those who aspire and are qualified to be the next Associate Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing for the Transformers franchise!
We have an immediate need for a detail-oriented innovative consumer marketer and brand developer to help manage the global product development and marketing processes and line planning activities to drive our high-profile TRANSFORMERS brand. As the day-to-day manager and expert on the brand-new Transformers collectibles line, BOTBOTS, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, copywriting, demand planning, finance) on all phases of product development. Candidate will assist on consumer facing marketing activities such as advertising and marketing communication and representing the brand at fan conventions / events. He / she will generate excitement for the brand through stage shows, interviews with the press and fans, and presenting brand plans. In addition to day-to-day business management and marketing strategy for this collectibles segment, this candidate would also be responsible for uncovering and driving forward-looking whitespace opportunities for Transformers.
See the full job description below, roll out to Hasbro to apply and then join in the discussion on the 2005 boards!
A day in the life of an Associate Brand Manager:
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
- Manage day-to-day product development with the goal of delivering on time and on cost.
- Partner with cross-functional team and regional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow the business.
- Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to drive product innovations and better meet/exceed consumer demands both immediate and long term.
- Assist in development of overall go-to-market product strategy.
- Assist in development of primary assets for advertising and other marketing communications.
- Become an expert on global consumer insights, sales tracking, and the competitive market and leverage learnings on product line and in marketing communication.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- MBA preferred (Additional work experience in lieu of MBA considered).
- Knowledge of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
- Understanding of implementing a fully integrated marketing program.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally and with regional teams.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong work-ethic and high-level of productivity.
- A self-starter who is resourceful and inquisitive.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
- Business and financial acumen including analytical skills.
- Strong comfort-level using PowerPoint & Excel.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Branding, Brand Manager, Engineer, Management, Marketing, Engineering
Date: Oct 20, 2018
Requisition ID: 7084