Back in early May, we reported that McDonald’s outlets in several countries will give away Transformers: Cyberverse chibi figures with every Happy Meal.
Yesterday, McDonald’s Russia has updated their official website to feature official images, 360 degree turnarounds, a commercial and videos of each toy in action.
Each character also carries a bio which we translated for your reading pleasure.
- Bumblebee with rocket launcher: Autobot-scout loyal to Optimus Prime. Insert the projectile into the rocket launcher, press the red button and hit any target!
- Windblade with rotating turbines: Autobot warrior. Click on the red button on the back of Windblade and start rotating turbines that allow her to fly.
- Walking Megatron: Leader of Decepticons. Wind-up the mechanism built into Megatron’s helmet and attack any opponent.
- Grimlock with burning fire: Dinobot-Autobot is a friend of Bumblebee. Click on the red button in the shape of the Autobot logo and activate the fire flame of Grimlock.
- Optimus Prime with a sword: Leader of the Autobots. Attack enemies by clicking on the blue button on the back of Optimus.
- Bumblebee Racer: Autobot reconnaissance. In his altmode, Bumblebee transforms into a racing car. Pull back the car and let go.
- Starscream – shooting aircraft: Decepticon faithful to Megatron. Click on the launch button and you will see Starscream attacking the enemies.
- Shockwave with rockets: Decepticon scientist and the chief subordinate of Megatron. When the missile system is guided to the enemy, the flight mode is activated.
The promotion will run from 25th May to 1`4th June this year.
Toy images, commercial and character videos can be found, after the jump.