Kabam have delivered their May update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a very nice addition to the ranks: Beast Wars Transmetal Cheetor.
You will be able to add Cheetor to your ranks of playable characters from May 10th at 10.00 AM PDT. We are sure you will really like his design for the game, very faithful to the Beast Wars Cartoon, but with some new elements.
The official Forged To Fight Facebook has also shared a video to introduce Cheetor. We have mirrored it below.
The full Bot Intel Report with can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump and then join to the discussion at the 2005 Boards!
Time for this cat to POUNCE!
Posted by Transformers: Forged to Fight on Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Add Cheetor to your ultimate squad May 10th at 10.00 AM PDT!
As the youngest and quickest of the Maximals, Cheetor is one part soldier and one part daredevil. With the addition of rocket boosters and the power of flight, his Transmetal upgrade makes him even more unpredictable.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
- Health: 1540
- Attack: 185
- Max Rating: 563
- Health: 3780
- Attack: 391
- Max Rating: 1305
- Health: 9825
- Attack: 1017
- Max Rating: 3531
BASIC ABILITIES: POWER GAIN, EVADE, BLEED
- This bot’s Transmetal exterior provides 10% passive Energy Resistance and reduces the effectiveness of enemy abilities that Drain Power by 100%.
End of a Light or Medium Melee Combo
- Each time Cheetor completes a Light or Medium Melee Combo he gains 0.5~2% of his Max Power over 1 second.
Critical Melee Hits
- Critical Melee Hits have a 30~40% Chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 40~60% of attack over 4 seconds.
- Bleeding opponents generate 30% less power when struck.
Dashing and Heavy Attacks
- Cheetor has a 100% chance to Evade Ranged Attacks and a 20~30% chance that the projectiles will Miss completely.
SIGNATURE ABILITY – FERAL STRIKE
Cheetor’s jovial nature can be quickly overcome by beastly aggression. Once he has hit his limit, his feral spark grants him incredible speed allowing him to decimate opponents before they are able to react.
When Filling a Bar of Power
- Cheetor gains a Feral Strike Buff, granting 10~40% Critical Rate and his attacks ignore Armor, Shielding, Evasion, and do not trigger enemy abilities for 4 seconds. Additionally, while Feral Strike is active, Cheetor gains a 25% chance to Evade Melee Attacks.
Special 1 – Transmetal Trauma
Cheetor gives his opponent the tail end.
- 100% Chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 70~90% of attack over 8 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Repair Block. The opponent stays Repair Blocked from this attack for as long as they are Bleeding.
Special 2 – Quasar Blaster
Blasters set to full power.
- 100% chance to gain Power Rate Up, increasing this bot’s flow of Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- This Attack deals up to 50% more damage based on the opponent’s percentage of Missing Power.
Special 3 – Maximal Overdrive
Faster than a Transwarp bullet.
- 100% to Power Lock the opponent for 10 seconds and drain up to 3% of the opponent’s Max Power.
- This Attack deals up to 100% more damage based on the opponent’s percentage of Missing Power.
Mutual – Allies – Rhinox, Dinobot, Optimus Primal
- +2~8% Armor
Mutual – Enemies – Waspinator
- +2~8% Attack
Incoming – Beast Purification – Optimus Primal
- Heavy Attacks of Beast Wars characters grant 4~20% Attack Rating for 5 seconds and Purify Damaging Debuffs as long as there are 2 or more Beast Wars bots on Primal’s team.
Mutual – Speed Chasers – Sideswipe, Mirage, Bumblebee(Cinematic).
- +5~40% Attack when Dodging the opponent’s attacks.
- Shockwave – Shockwave will have a hard time hitting Cheetor, and if he does, he’ll have an even harder time Draining his Power.
- Optimus Primal – Cheetor’s signature ability will allow him to punch through Primal’s Crit Armor, and if the ape thinks he’s going to heal from Bleeds, Cheetor’s Repair Block put a stop to that idea.
- Hound – Hound’s Precision Ammo will make short work of this bot as he attempts to Dash-in for an attack.
- Megatron GS – Cheetor requires constant buffs to stay on top, some that Megatron would love to steal.
RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR CHEETOR:
- Increasing his Critical Chance will enable this bot to dish out more damage and punish the opponent for missing their attacks.
- Cheetor wants to win, this mod is like his dream-come-true.