Kabam have delivered their April update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a very nice addition to the ranks: G1 Blaster.
You will be able to add Blaster to your ranks of playable characters from April 12th at 10.00 AM PDT. We are sure you will really like his new design for the game, which has got element of his Titans Return incarnation.
The official Forged To Fight Facebook has also shared a video to introduce Blaster. We have mirrored it below.
The full Bot Intel Report with can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump and then join to the discussion at the 2005 Boards!
Now to inject a little feedback.
Posted by Transformers: Forged to Fight on Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Add Blaster to your ultimate squad April 12th at 10AM PDT!
Only one Autobot brings the noise and drops crazy beats – Blaster! Some of his tunes may hurt your audio receptors, but you can count on him to save the day with his superior sound system.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
Max Rating: 551
Max Rating: 1314
Max Rating: 3539
BASIC ABILITIES: AMPLIFY, INTERFERENCE, SHIELDING
- Each time Blaster uses a Special Attack he gains an Amp Charge up to a maximum of 10 charges.
- Sonic Attacks used in Blaster’s Basic Ranged and Special Attacks deal 5~6% more damage for each Amp Charge on Blaster.
Basic Ranged Attacks
- 70~80% chance to inflict Interference, lowering Ranged Damage by 10~20% and decreasing Projectile Speed for 10 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Shock, dealing 30% of Attack over 5 seconds.
- Shocks are 20% stronger for each Amp Charge on Blaster.
- Activates a Shield, reducing incoming Damage by 6~15% while holding Block and for 0.2 seconds once released.
- Blaster’s Shield lasts 50% longer for each Amp Charge on him.
SIGNATURE ABILITY – ABSORPTION SHIELD
Blaster’s Shielding system can be upgraded to absorb incoming energy attacks and repair damage. A similar upgrade was requested by his fellow Autobots for their audio receptors as an answer to his taste in music.
- For each Energy Attack that hits Blaster while his Shield is up, he instantly Repairs 7~17% of Max Health. Additionally Blaster’s Shield allows him to shrug off the impact of Basic Energy Ranged Attacks and reduces a further 20% of incoming Energy Damage.
Special 1 – Amped
Turn up the volume, start the beats.
- Blaster gains up to 2 additional Amp Charge(s).
- 60% chance to grant a Power Gain Buff, generating 30% of Max Power over 10 seconds.
Special 2 – Steeljaw
Blasters speakers won’t be the only thing roaring.
- 100% chance to inflict Interference, lowering Ranged Damage by 15~30% and decreasing projectile speed for 20 seconds.
- 7% Chance for each Amp Charge on Blaster to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
Special 3 – Boom Boxers
The hits just keep on coming.
- 100% chance to inflict an Attack Debuff reducing the Opponent’s Attack Rating by 10% for 20 seconds. Blaster then inflicts an additional Attack Debuff for each Amp Charge on him.
Mutual – Allies – Ultra Magnus, Arcee
Mutual – Enemies – Soundwave
Outgoing – Shield Amp – Soundwave, Mirage, Rhinox
1.5~10% Damage Reduction while Shielded.
Outgoing – Brain Drain – Shockwave
Shockwave generates 1~3 Energy Charges at the start of the fight and every 25 seconds.
Incoming – Brain Gain – Shockwave
25% Increase to Attack against Demolition Bots. Shockwave only gets this benefit if all bots on his team have this synergy.
- Galvatron – Galvatron greatly relies on his Ranged Damage, something Blaster is an expert at reducing.
- Soundwave – Blaster is able to Repair himself with his own Reflected Projectiles. Let the Rivalry Begin.
- Bumblebee GS – The little gold speedster will break through Blaster’s Shielding, inflicting Shock damage on him every time he blocks.
- Bludgeon – This tanky warrior does not use energy projectiles and will not allow Blaster to Repair when struck by his projectiles.
RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR BLASTER:
Laser Guidance Module
- This module will greatly increase Blaster’s Ranged Damage and Speed, a perfect fit for a bot that can do the inverse to his opponent.
- The Repair Module will add to the constant Repairs he gets with his Signature Ability unlocked.