Kabam have delivered their March update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a very nice addition to the ranks: G1 Insecticon Kickback.
You will be able to add Kickback to your ranks of playable characters from March 15th at 10 AM PDT. We are sure you will really like his new G1 inspired design for the game.
The full Bot Intel Report with can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump and then join to the discussion at the 2005 Boards!
Add Kickback to your ultimate squad March 15th at 10AM PDT!
Intelligent and deceptively persuasive, Kickback’s power to manipulate minds is only ever a ploy to gain access to the information or resources he seeks. Like all Insecticons, Kickback feels the urge to continuously consume all material around him and is capable of chewing through even the toughest Cybertronian metal.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
- Health: 1470
- Attack: 179
- Max Rating: 559
- Health: 3608
- Attack: 379
- Max Rating: 1294
- Health: 9378
- Attack: 984
- Max Rating: 3515
BASIC ABILITIES: POWER LEAK, EVADE, CONSUME
- 60% chance to inflict Power Leak, draining 4.8~9.6% of an opponent’s power over 10 seconds.
- Kicking attacks have +30% Critical Rating.
Power Leaking Opponents
- Kickback’s Melee hits against Power Leaking opponents have +50% Power Rate.
Opponent Avoids a Dash Attack:
- 30~38% chance to Evade Melee Attacks for 2 seconds.
- When Kickback transforms he has a 100% chance to Consume all Shock, Power Drain, Power Lock, and Power Rate Debuffs on himself and generate 1~5% of his Max Power over 2 seconds for each debuff removed.
- When Kickback lands a Heavy Attack he has a 100% chance to Consume all Power Rate and Power Gain Buffs from the opponent and generate 1~5% of Max Power over 2 second for each buff removed.
SIGNATURE ABILITY – T-COG SABOTAGE
Kickback’s attacks can be modified to infect his opponent with T-Clog. This cyber virus attacks the bot’s sensitive electronics that control their ability to Transform.
- 35~70% chance to infect an opponent with T-Clog, lowering the opponent’s power rate by -30% for 10 seconds. If the infected bot uses a Heavy Attack, T-Clog is removed and their Transformation fails, Stunning them for 2 seconds.
Special 1 – Shock in the Wounds
Kickback uses a shocking blast to turn insult to injury.
- 100% chance to Inflict Shock for each Power Leak on the opponent, dealing 40% of Attack over 5 seconds.
Special 2 – Lacerate
Those wings aren’t just for looks.
- 100% Chance to gain a Critical Rate Buff, increasing Critical Rating by 30% for 8 seconds.
- 100% chance each Critical Hit of Kickbacks Wing Blades to inflict Power Leak, draining 4.8~9.6% of an opponent’s power over 10 seconds.
Special 3 – Need to Feed
Hope? Kickback ate that first.
- 100% chance each Critical Hit to inflict Power Leak, draining 4.8~9.6% of an opponent’s power over 10 seconds.
- For each Power Leak on the opponent Kickback Repairs 3% of his Max Health over 5 seconds.
Mutual – Allies – Soundwave, Bludgeon
- +2~8% Armor.
Mutual – Enemies – Grimlock, Prowl
- +2~8% Attack.
Mutual – Enforcers – Motormaster, Ramjet
- Debuffs last 20~40% longer and cannot be Purified.
- Shockwave – Shockwave would find this matchup to be illogical as his Shock charges will be quickly consumed by this voracious Insecticon.
- Megatron (Revenge of the Fallen) – Once Megatron has been infected with T-Clog his proclivity to fire off Heavy Attacks while enraged could leave him Stunned and vulnerable.
- Hound (The Last Knight) – Hound’s ability to inflict Critical Rate Down with his Special Attack 1 will leave Kickback unable to inflict Power Leak with his basic hits.
- Optimus Primal – Primal will completely negate Critical Hits, disabling much of Kickback’s ability set that revolves around Critical Hits.
RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR KICKBACK:
- Scout’s Sentry – Increasing Kickback’s Critical Rate and ability to Evade will ultimately help him survive while dishing out those potent Critical Hits.
- Transwarp Cell – Ensuring Kickback routinely slams into his opponent with Heavy Attacks will allow him to take great advantage of his Consume and Signature abilities.