Hasbro owned animation studio Boulder Media has posted a new Job Opening for a 3D Character Designer for an unnamed Transformers Production.
Since the requirement is for 3D artist in addition to the fact that there is no mention of a Theatrical Movie, it is most likely that this new job opening is for Transformers: Cyberverse.
- Complete all rough, revised and final designs necessary within assigned deadlines.
- Model packs will include turnaround model sheets, action and acting pose sheets, expression model sheets, hand charts, mouth and eye charts.
- Clean up, color models, special shadow and texture indications.
- Design incidental characters.
- Follow direction and address notes provided by the Art Director.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by the Art Director or Director.
You can apply for the position via Boulder Media studio official website.