Prime 1 Studio has shared a video of their upcoming MMTFM-16: Optimus Prime (Transformers: The Last Knight) statue. This is another in their line of super detailed, movie accurate, and expensive statues based on the Transformers Movieverse. He comes with alternate heads, arms, removable weapons, electronics and a base. Price will be between $1849.00 and $1899.00 depending on which version you get. Check the video below and read on for all the details!
“For my world to live yours must die.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMTFM-16: Optimus Prime from The Transformers: The Last Knight. Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots, the last Prime. In the absence of Optimus Prime, a war has commenced between the human race and the Transformers. The key to save their world, the future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth.
– Size approximately 35 inches from the top of the sword up [H:89cm W:54cm D:64cm]
– LED functions on eyes and base
– Two (2) alternate portrait
– One (1) interchangeable right arm holding the sword down
– One (1) interchangeable right arm holding the sword up
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand fist
– One (1) Sword of Judgement fitting each arm
– One (1) Vector Shield fitting on the back and left arm
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand blade (In the exclusive version only)
– Regular Version: $1849 US
– Exclusive Version: $1899 US
– Regular Version: 888
– Exclusive Version: 500
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.