Hasbro has posted a new job opportunity today, to become a Manager – Global Brand Development & Marketing for our beloved Transformers franchise.
“We have an immediate need for a creative, detail-oriented global product & consumer marketer to develop a global product line and deliver innovative and integrated marketing programs to propel the growth of TRANSFORMERS.
This role will be relied upon to partner with cross-functional teams (Global Brand Franchise, Design & Development, Digital Marketing, Brand Publicity, Brand Creative Services, Hasbro Studios and Advertising Agencies) on all phases of product development and marketing plan toolkit development. This role will collaborate with regional marketing counterparts on local execution and adaptation of plans and assets to ensure consistency and successful growth from brand expressions.”
Check out more information, after the jump. Visit Hasbro to apply.
Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing – Transformers
Date: Mar 10, 2017
Location: Pawtucket, RI, US
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: Marketing
We have an immediate need for a creative, detail-oriented global product & consumer marketer to develop a global product line and deliver innovative and integrated marketing programs to propel the growth of TRANSFORMERS.
This role will be relied upon to partner with cross-functional teams (Global Brand Franchise, Design & Development, Digital Marketing, Brand Publicity, Brand Creative Services, Hasbro Studios and Advertising Agencies) on all phases of product development and marketing plan toolkit development. This role will collaborate with regional marketing counterparts on local execution and adaptation of plans and assets to ensure consistency and successful growth from brand expressions.
The successful candidate will be proactive, collaborative, creative, responsive and a team member with strong creative acumen and analytic based judgment with ability to adapt to the ‘more than meets the eye’ ever-changing landscape of the industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities::
- Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
- Develop integrated global consumer communications strategy:
- Develop extensive, insightful category and product plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing plan toolkit development including TV & Digital. advertising, short-form entertainment content, point-of-sale materials, fan and trade event and PR initiatives.
- Analyze sales data of current Transformers line at retail, competitive trends in the marketplace and seek out new consumer insights to provide analysis and make recommendations for future product and marketing development.
- Contribute to the overall entertainment strategy of the brand through development of successful relationships with internal design staff and external partners.
- Partner with Hasbro Studios developing new entertainment and merchandise programs
- Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to regional level:
- Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and executions to internal business partners.
- Partner with regional marketing teams to understand business needs, retailer trends & challenges, share best practices, identify growth opportunities, and provide strategic guidance on localization of product and marketing plans.
- Oversees regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses.
- Execute the development of a product line to deliver impactful revenue and profit growth, based on consumer demands, inclusive of oversight of product design, manufacturing, packaging and trade dress
- Partner with global supply chain to identify programs to decrease development costs and gain efficiencies where applicable.
- Maintain current knowledge of modern manufacturing trends, technologies and competitive practices.
- Become the global insights expert and leverage learning across product lines.
Education and Experience Requirements::
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
- Thorough understanding consumer trends and best ways to reach consumers.
- Experience in the development and launch of consumer products and branding
- Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
- International experience and global perspective.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
- Ability to manage and mentor direct report.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
- Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Hasbro ( NASDAQ : HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company’s Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Learn more at www.hasbro.com , and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews ) and Instagram (@Hasbro).