Hasbro will participate in this year’s Kidscreen Summit to showcase their media strategies which includes TV and Movie lineups such as Transformers: Robots In Disguise, Transformers: The Last Knight, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and My Little Pony: The Movie.
Also, previously unknown and new shows and movies will also be announced along with future seasons of ongoing cartoons.
Team of Hasbro delegates attending:
- Sue McPoland (Director, Global Consumer Insights – Hasbro Global Brand Licensing & Publishing)
- Jackie Fradin (Sr. Director Global Consumer Insights – Hasbro Inc)
- Gustavo Gomez (Sales Director LatAm & Iberia – Hasbro Latin America)
- Nuno I (Director of Sales, Asia Pacific – Hasbro Studios)
- Finn Arnesen (SVP, Global Distribution & Development – Hasbro Studios)
- Nina Scales (Vice President, International Distribution – Hasbro Studios)
- Sheetal Merchant (Sales Director EMEA – Hasbro Studios)
- Natalie Verdugo (Sr Manager, Global Marketing – Hasbro Studios)
- Andie Wheatley (Sr Marketing Coordinator – Hasbro Studios)
Brenda Wooding will also address the audience on ‘Brainpick: Co-Productions & Financing’. Over her career, Brenda has managed the international distribution of mechandise-based properties such as My Little Pony, Transformers and G. I. Joe for Sunbow Entertainment.
Top Toys”R”Us execs Richard Barry (Global Chief Merchandising Officer) and Jamie Uitdenhowen (VP, General Merchandising Manager) will be on the main stage at Kidscreen Summit sharing their views on the current consumer products landscape, what’s hot and not, and trends to keep an eye on. In a fireside chat led by LIMA’s SVP of Industry Relations and Information Marty Brochstein, they’ll also give our attendees an inside look into how the world’s largest dedicated toy and baby products retailer evaluates IPs and how its teams work with partners.
Kidscreen Summit is renowned as the kids entertainment industry’s most important annual event. In 2016, the conference welcomed nearly 1,800 attendees from more than 50 countries. Top executives attend Kidscreen Summit to take advantage of the year’s best business networking, and to engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry.
The summit will take place this February 13th-16th at InterContinental, Miami.