After an unfortunate event involving Hasbro submitting a withdrawal from London Toy Fair this year, Hasbro is back in UK to discuss the future of their brands in Europe.
The company will be attending this year’s Brand Licensing Expo under the name Hasbro Brand Licensing & Publishing with several popular brands including Transformers.
“Hasbro is committed to leveraging its beloved brands, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAY-DOH, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and our newest franchise HANAZUKI to Create the World’s Best Play Experiences. At Brand License Europe 2016, Hasbro will continue to bring our stories to life across multiple mediums including entertainment, publishing and branded experiences. Hasbro will also showcase a successful range of High End Fashion from industry taste-makers, as well as a broad range of consumer products including Toys & Games, Back to School and Apparel & Accessories at this year’s show.”
The expo will take place on 11th October at the London Olympia Hall.
Hasbro Brand Licensing & Publishing – Representing Categories
- Character & Entertainment > Character & Animation
- Character & Entertainment > Digital Content/Gaming
- Character & Entertainment > Film
- Character & Entertainment > Music
- Character & Entertainment > Performance
- Character & Entertainment > Theme Park
- Character & Entertainment > Toys & Games
- Character & Entertainment > TV/Broadcast