TF@TM is letting us know that Hasbro has filed for a new trademark for the 5th Transformers movie. Titled as AUTOBOT SQWEEKS, this trademark is categorized under “Toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms“.
With it, we can confirm that Hasbro will put out toys based on the new character and also confirms that the Vespa is in fact an Autobot.
Check out the trademark details, after the jump.
- Trademark Source: USPTO
- Mark (in words): AUTOBOT SQWEEKS
- Serial Number: 87082750
- Filing Date: Friday, 24th of June 2016
- Status: New application will be assigned to an examining attorney approximately 3 months after filing date.
- Status Date: Tuesday, 28th of June 2016
- Registration Number:
- Registration Date: Wednesday, 30th of November -0001
- Prior Reg Numbers:
- Current Location: NEW APPLICATION PROCESSING
- Date In Location: Tuesday, 28th of June 2016
- Class Status: ACTIVE
- Category: Toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms