Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner hosted the Hasbro Toy Fair 2016 Investor & Press Day today and revealed future plans for the Transformers Franchise.
During last Monday’s 2015 Financial Results reveal, Hasbro announced that Nerf dethroned Transformers as the biggest Hasbro franchise. But, the game is on as Hasbro prepares to take the entertainment world by storm with Transformers 5 and the Transformers Cinematic Universe.
- New Toys Revealed – Titans Return, RID, Rescue Bots (Images with this news post)
- Transformers 5 Release Date
- Transformers 5 Sneak Peek
- Bumblebee Spinoff Announced – Release Date
- Transformers 6 Release Date
- Plans unveiled for the Transformers Cinematic Universe
- Transformers: Generations
- Transformers Live Action Show in China
- Quickshadow joins Transformers Rescue Bots.
For our full coverage with images, read more after the jump.
The presentation started with a slide containing a new image of Robots In Disguise Bumblebee.
Slightly different RID Bee and Prime. More glossy.
Amazing moment came when Hasbro revealed the release date of Transformers 5, Transformers 6, a sneak peek of the Writers Room and a spinoff of Transformers Movie Bumblebee. You can check it out on our slide screens.
- June 23rd, 2017 – Transformers 5
- June 8th, 2018 – Bumblebee Spin-off
- June 28th, 2019 – Transformers 6
Said that Transformers: Generations will continue to cater the adult collectors.
New Live action Transformers show in China in a custom theater for 45,000
Entertainment and storytelling to continue.
Fans are now categorized:
- Casual Fans
- Core Fans
- Hardcore Fans
- Super Fans
More polls will be carried out to know what fans want.