COMBINER WARS! Hasbro has revealed some new Transformers at their San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Breakfast Event. Included are a new take on G1 Menasor and G1 Superion! These are part of their 2015 Generations offerings. The Combiner pieces will be interchangeable. These are only prototypes, hence the hot glue.
They also had some Angry Birds Transformers Telepods, a History of Transformers Display and a Create-Your-Own TF Masher. Read on to see all of the photos!
Info from the team at SDCC…
– Motormaster is the Voyager Optimus Prime shown at Botcon
– Asked about G1 Episodes Masquerade and Hasbro rep gave a sly smile
– Each combiner comes with a Legends figure. Superion has Powerglide and Menasor Chest car is also an unnamed Legends figure.
– Lots More Pics Added of Superion and Menasor
– More reveals at TF Panel later