Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Video Game Announcement Trailer

Via IGN we can share with you the announcement trailer for the new Activision Transformers game, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark – a game which sees the Movie universe and the Fall of Cybertron universe collide! Check out the trailer embedded below:

1. MV95's Avatar MV95 says

Dang ya beat me lol. Should've posted before I made a reaction video

2. Niv3k's Avatar Niv3k says

Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
    Dang ya beat me lol. Should've posted before I made a reaction video
    Haha, I'm waiting for your reaction video.
    Really like this trailer though =)

3. OmegaPrime22's Avatar OmegaPrime22 says

As I said in the other thread. Hopefully it is a sequel to FOC. Think about it. At the end of FOC you were heading to earth. Now this game is taking place on earth. could be something like days of future past? where its connected to AOE and wraps up the FOC story line?

4. Icespark's Avatar Icespark says

Interesting. They seem to be advertising it as a crossover, but, is it more like a WFC/FOC is a prequel to the movies, or...

I'm not certain.

I think it will be fun though. I'll without a doubt purchase it!

5. BooyakaDragon's Avatar BooyakaDragon says

So they're combining the Cybertron and Movie continuity? I can dig it.

6. Allsorts's Avatar Allsorts says

Whatever, I'm happy with this. A new TF game and more WFC/FOC aesthetic which is what I wanted. I'm only a little gutted that the trailer for this is a little less impressive than previous trailers, and I'm not keen on the movie designs replacing their previous- but time will tell what the plan is

Keep reading: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Announce Trailer - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Video Game Announcement Trailer Discussion