Toy Fair 2014 Generations Leader Class Jetfire Official Images

A72960000_Jetfire3-copy

Hasbro has shared with us some official images following their Toy Fair 2014 presentation today. Here for your enjoyment now are official images of the Generations Leader class Jetfire – a very Generation 1 Jetfire / Skyfire inspired toy complete with detachable armor and optional faceplate.

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

2. PlanckEpoch's Avatar PlanckEpoch says

God, the more and more I see Jetfire the more and more I want him.

Wingblade doesn't look...bad...but I don't know if I want her or not anymore.

3. MetalStorm's Avatar MetalStorm says

so....Nightbeat is a Bumblebee/Goldfire repaint instead of RTS Jazz, interesting

4. Cyclonus79's Avatar Cyclonus79 says

So far so good... Although seeing the faux cockpit on the underside of the jet is a little off putting.

5. Sciencefriction's Avatar Sciencefriction says

Nightbeat is excellent. I wish they had given him a different weapon, but I'm much happier with him on the Bumblebee body than the Jazz body. Jhiaxus is exactly what I want, he turned out excellent. The remolded parts set him apart and make him unique. I love it. He's my favorite from this wave. Now hurry up with the rest of his team Hasbro...

6. Mechafire's Avatar Mechafire says

So glad they used that mold for Nightbeat. It's such a better fit.

7. worldsgreatest's Avatar worldsgreatest says

I'm digging all of these as well as the AoE Generations Deluxes!

That Windblade is SWEET.

8. Xaxis's Avatar Xaxis says

Originally Posted by MetalStorm View Post
    I'm glad to see that. The RTS Jazz repaint didn't seem like a good fit, this looks good.

9. WoundSave's Avatar WoundSave says

The more I see of Jetfire, the more afraid I am of what leader Megatron is going to do to my body.

Looks amazing, wish I hadn't gotten the classics so recently, but that's collecting some times.

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Toy Fair 2014 Generations Classics Official Images - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Toy Fair 2014 Generations Leader Class Jetfire Official Images Discussion