Transformers Pop Up Book Preview

transformers-pop-up-1

The Transformers are getting the pop up book treatment by Matthew Reinhart, and he’s shared some previews. The books will feature large versions of our favorite characters, mixing generations and styles for a well rounded dip into the Transformers universe. Check out preview shots of the book after the break!

1. That Guy's Avatar That Guy says

That' some cool art. I like the picture of OP and BB, an interesting blend of Prime and G1 designs.

2. Ribieconvoy's Avatar Ribieconvoy says

I see a Greatshot and Scrounge in the last image. I can dig it.

3. HeroicC300's Avatar HeroicC300 says

Awesome!

Also, glad Whirl made it. Here's hoping other Wreckers (and Railspike) do.

4. ZacWilliam's Avatar ZacWilliam says

We know from the Botcon presentation that this book is gonna be using a lot of previously unused designs from the big Aligned Story Bible and a ton of obscure characters. I mean Big Red is in there!

It makes me a lot more excited than I normally would be for a pop-up book.

-ZacWilliam, that the pop-up parts look pretty intricate and cool helps too of course.

5. HeroicC300's Avatar HeroicC300 says

Originally Posted by ZacWilliam View Post

It makes me a lot more excited than I normally would be for a pop-up book.

Here's hoping for Glyph and Impactor then.

6. MechanovaKing's Avatar MechanovaKing says

What? Pop up book? What?

I'm curious to see more but i'm unsure why someone would make this?

7. Digilaut's Avatar Digilaut says

I actually wasn't a big fan of the Bumblebee design used on the cover, but WOW, what we can see is in the book has me really excited

Keep reading: Inside Look: Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe - Page 2