Transformers Subscription Service Rewind Revealed

TFSSRewind

The Transformers Collectors’ Club has revealed their next Subscription Service figure for 2014 via Facebook. The Reveal the Shield Rumble mold will get a new paint job and a new head (with tiny camera!) as Rewind. A perfect partner piece for yet to be revealed Subscription figure Chromedome. This figure also joins Barricade, Treadshot and Fisitron for the Subscription Service for 2014.

Check out the image after the break

1. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

Tfss 2.0 - rewind!!!-btbuo1scuai1yci.jpg
    From their Facebook page.

TFSS 2.0 Update!

With three reveals down, its time to roll out the final three reveals, all of which feature NEW head sculpts! The first new head sculpt comes courtesy of Nick Roche and was inspired his very popular version of… REWIND! Complete with his head camera, this figure is a must have for any fan, new or old! The base mold for the figure was never released in the U.S. so just another reason why we are excited to offer this figure to TCC members!

Next week we will be featuring a full week of TFSS 2.0 news and reveals! There is far more to the TFSS 2.0 than meets
    the eye!
    Looks good. He even has his camera!

2. Mechafire has no avatar! Mechafire says

Fuck

Yeah I'm going all in now. That looks fantastic.

Also, ROSANNA REDECO PLEASE.

3. Lumpy's Avatar Lumpy says

wow, not gonna lie, i like that head sculpt. hope it turns out great in hand.

4. Digilaut's Avatar Digilaut says

TFCC have found their new goldmine with the success of the IDW comics.

Looks good.

5. Kaijumaster's Avatar Kaijumaster says

I was TERRIFIED that this very figure would be the secret seventh. I'm glad it's not.

I'm SO into this years set now.

Though some feedback. TFCC, I think his camera needs a touch of red right at the front.

6. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

Originally Posted by Kaijumaster View Post

I'm SO into this years set now.

Eject will probably be the secret one now, unless they left field and do Rosanna.

7. Valkysas's Avatar Valkysas says

That body does not go with the version of the character that head represents one bit.

Data disc Rewind will do for me.

Keep reading: Tfss 2.0 - rewind!!! - Page 2