Transformers-4-White-Camaro

More Transformers 4 news from the set. Two new cars were spotted rolling with the Autobots of Transformers 4.

One of them is a White 2013 Production Camaro by Chevrolet (as identified by our evac167). This new Camaro was seen with the 67 Camaro Bumblebee and the new Concept Camaro Bumblebee. This could be an indication of a commercial by Chevy since they did the same while filming Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. But, anything is possible right now.

The second car; a silver Aston Martin Vanquish was seen rolling with Chevy “Crosshairs” Stingray and the Bugatti Veyron.

Image courtesy: joshc167 of Flickr and Jessicahill21, evonmikhail, jarnomansfield of Instagram

Stay tuned with TFW2005 for more info.

1. Ribieconvoy's Avatar Ribieconvoy says

Holy crap. Aston Martins are my favorite cars, I would love to see one as a Transformer.
    I would love it even more if it were red and named Knock Out though

2. tonyformer's Avatar tonyformer says

It does not have tinted windows so I don't see it as a TF. But I'd take this as a new Sideswipe lol

3. T4mercustomz's Avatar T4mercustomz says

I'm hoping that if this is a transformer we actually get a toy of it unlike Dino

4. ChibiGingi's Avatar ChibiGingi says

...

Okay, Mr. Bay, I'll humor you. If that is Knock Out, I might actually have to movie hop to see this.

Though I severely doubt it consider there's already a Knock Out in the movie verse as far as the toyline goes. Of course, the magic tool of BullSh**ery could easily be at play here.

But if that's Knock Out... Prime's Knock Out...

Damn my fangirl tendencies.

5. Spiderus Prime's Avatar Spiderus Prime says

Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
    Or Punch/Counterpunch

6. evac167's Avatar evac167 says

I really think the vanquish is an autobot

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

these were posted today by tengoteno of instagram

Keep reading: Silver Aston Martin Vanquish also on set with Autobots. - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › An Aston Martin Vanquish & A White 2014 Camaro Spotted On The Transformers 4 Set Discussion