Transformers Go! Ninja team toy images and combiner artwork

up113496

By way of Japanese image board 2Chan, we have a look at a scan showing the Transformers Go! Ninja team, the second combiner set for the line who are due for a release in July (Gekisomaru, the lion), August (Hishomaru, the eagle) and September (Sensuimaru, the shark). The image shows the three individual robots in both beast and robot modes, along with artwork of one of the three combined modes, Gougekisou. Check out the image attached to this story at left.

1. RedWolf's Avatar RedWolf says

Ninja Beasts vs Dragon Oni.

We could have Beast Wars on our hands.

2. Shatterpoint's Avatar Shatterpoint says

Wow, this guy looks like he'll actually be the better of the two, like he was designed by people that know how to make toys or something.

3. Dolza_Khyron has no avatar! Dolza_Khyron says

some higher up guy in takara, really really wanted to make new brave toys.

4. Feralstorm's Avatar Feralstorm says

Gotta say I almost burst out laughing at the toy pic of a big lion head with arms/legs/head sticking out.

5. TriBlurr's Avatar TriBlurr says

Yeah.....I'm not feeling these at all. The bird looks okay, but overall they look really odd in beast mode and the bots modes arn't much better.

I'm amused that Takara-Tomy has no problems with making purple Autobots though.

6. Taziir's Avatar Taziir says

Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post

I'm amused that Takara-Tomy has no problems with making purple Autobots though.
    I thought the ninja beast team are Decepticons?

Bird and Fish modes are weak but I have high hopes for the combiner.

Keep reading: transformers Go! ninja team new images! - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Go! Ninja team toy images and combiner artwork Discussion