WTF@TFW Podcast Episode 253 now live!

253

They take a little while to get on the correct ball, but Seth Buzzard and Vangelus juggle a hole lot of ’em as they get into another episode of WTF Transformers chatter!

You can download and comment on it here: WTF @ TFW – Episode 253

If you use iTunes and regularly subscribe to podcasts, you can add us to your player and have the software download each episode automatically each time we update. To do that, and give us a reviews on iTunes, click here: Transformers Podcast on iTunes.

1. Vangelus's Avatar Vangelus says

WTF @ TFW - 253 - May 23 2013

They take a little while to get on the correct ball, but Seth Buzzard and Vangelus juggle a hole lot of 'em as they get into another episode of WTF Transformers chatter!

00:00:00 - Opening
    00:00:33 - Intro
    00:06:22 - Rapidfire Headlines!
    00:16:13 - 1985 Transformers Interview

00:24:39 - New Pic Picks
    00:41:23 - Ken Christiansen's Aligned Continuity Soundwave
    00:50:35 - Listener Question from The DF
    01:03:23 - Intermission
    01:04:16 - What We Got This Week
    01:33:06 - What Tough Lego Man is All Our Uncle This Week
    02:22:49 - Ending and Outro

Want to leave an audio listener question outside of Youtube or Private Messages? Call our WTF Hotline! These questions may be answered in recordings outside of numbered episodes, but feel free to mention your preference if it really matters to you.

That number is...
    (318) 775-9830 or (318) 775-WTF0

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
    iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:

2. Seth Buzzard's Avatar Seth Buzzard says

As happy as I am to see Tough Juan as the title picture I'm a little sad it's not Breaking Bad again.

3. Scaleface has no avatar! Scaleface says

I have green Grand Patriot, because I wanted it to look like a GI Joe toy turned Transformer.

I see no reason that the Optimus Prime armor has to look like some character from the video game. It's a new concept. No problem with that.

4. PurdueAV2003's Avatar PurdueAV2003 says

"Malek is a cool last name." - Vangelus

Why yes. Yes it is. - "PurdueAV2003" Malek

Actually, I've been meaning to do an ancestry search sometime, since Bryce Malek may actually be a distant cousin of mine. His name is one of the reasons I always watched the credits in G1. I'd always point out to my mom, "See! That guy has the same name as us!"

5. Lakanl's Avatar Lakanl says

Originally Posted by GWolfv2 View Post
    It's a tiny lego Vangelus....my god
    Really? Because it looks like what I think Seth's wrestler voice would look like.

6. Noj's Avatar Noj says

Hello Mr. Buzzard,

I just wanted to remind you of the game you were talking about in your latest podcast. The game is called "The Battle of Kalnock".

Battle of Kalnock, The

I still have my copy of it that I got back in '87. The game was ok but the periscope element to the game is what most people found inovative about it.
    I was amazed that someone else knew about the game.

Thanks for the tiny blast from the past and thanks for the great podcast.

Noj

7. agentSAP2006's Avatar agentSAP2006 says

Seth, you were watching The Nerdist on BBC America when the guy was pricing the toys and pronounced NECA the same way you do. The price for that Djanjo Unchained figure was ridiculous.

Keep reading: WTF @ TFW - 253 - May 23 2013 - Page 2