Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 5 Extended Preview

By way of Youtuber Shadowcat0161 we can now share with you the extended promo clip for this Friday’s all new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters! The extended cut of the preview reveals that yes Smokescreen is indeed sporting a new, Alternators Smokescreen style deco in this episode! Check out the preview clip below:

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Both versions of this promo don't have Arcee in them so far. Perhaps she's not in the episode or something happened to her?

  2. Oberoniss's Avatar Oberoniss says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
    Both versions of this promo don't have Arcee in them so far. Perhaps she's not in the episode or something happened to her?
    I doubt it. Ratchet's not in either one either but he's been quite featured (and okay) in both. They probably just didn't have enough room.

  3. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oberoniss View Post
    I doubt it. Ratchet's not in either one either but he's been quite featured (and okay) in both. They probably just didn't have enough room.
    That's possible.

  4. Nope's Avatar Nope says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
    Both versions of this promo don't have Arcee in them so far. Perhaps she's not in the episode or something happened to her?
    Arcee's right at the beginning, behind the Predacon fossil thing.

  5. MPrime10's Avatar MPrime10 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
    Both versions of this promo don't have Arcee in them so far. Perhaps she's not in the episode or something happened to her?
    She's between Bee and Smokescreen at the very start, so we know shes still intact at that point.

  6. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nope View Post
    Arcee's right at the beginning, behind the Predacon fossil thing.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MPrime10 View Post
    She's between Bee and Smokescreen at the very start, so we know shes still intact at that point.
    Right thanks. I thought that was just a clip from a past episode but now it's clear.

  7. Sideways77's Avatar Sideways77 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
    Both versions of this promo don't have Arcee in them so far. Perhaps she's not in the episode or something happened to her?
    Seriously? Just because she isn't in the entire promo means she's dead? You worry too much, Kaijuguy. She's FINE.


    Anyhow, pretty so-so trailer. I see a new body still makes Optimus have as much emotion as a piece of cardboard.

  8. MPrime10's Avatar MPrime10 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
    Anyhow, pretty so-so trailer. I see a new body still makes Optimus have as much emotion as a piece of cardboard.
    My cousin is a piece of cardboard, and I would appreciate if you didn't insult him like that.

  9. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
    Seriously? Just because she isn't in the entire promo means she's dead? You worry too much, Kaijuguy. She's FINE.


    Anyhow, pretty so-so trailer. I see a new body still makes Optimus have as much emotion as a piece of cardboard.
    I was only asking if she was in that's all. I didn't know she was at the time.

  10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: Extended Beast Hunters Episode 5 promo! - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 5 Extended Preview Discussion