Tyrese Gibson To Make Cameo Appearance Only In Transformers 4?

tyrese-gibson-tf4

A while back, actor Tyrese Gibson announced that he is in talks for Transformers 4. However, 7 months later Mr. Gibson spoke to Moviehole regarding the matter. He had this to say…

“It’s looking like an appearance might happen. I haven’t got that phone call yet, officially. We’ll see what happens.”

We also learned that Josh Duhamel is to make a cameo appearance on Transformers 4. It seems as though Tyrese Gibson’s role in the upcoming movie may be the same. Only time will tell.

1. QLRformer's Avatar QLRformer says

Tyrese Gibson Says An Appearance In TRANSFORMERS 4 Is Likely

Tyrese Gibson said that while he hasn't officially signed on to reprise the role, he "expects he’ll be involved". “It’s looking like an appearance might happen”, the actor revealed, but stresses “I haven’t got that phone call yet, officially. We’ll see what happens.”

Cool stuff. And great news for Epps fans.

2. jamspeed's Avatar jamspeed says

He would make for a great tie in to start off the new movie. Looks like he won't star in TF4, still would be good news.

3. netkid's Avatar netkid says

Lennox and Epps were the only two humans I liked from the entire triology.

I hope Bay brings them back to team up with Marky Mark.

4. Stygian360's Avatar Stygian360 says

Tyrese seems like a classy guy and even made an SDCC appearance a few years ago at the Hasbro booth to sign stuff, when it didn't appear any of the other TF stars did. He's got major cred and I love the guy for that gester alone. But as far as any future appearance in TF4, meh. His performance in 3 was pretty good, but I don't see a whole lot more than can be mined from his character going forward. He pretty much had his swan song in DOTM.

5. Scorpio's Avatar Scorpio says

"It’s looking like an appearance might happen. I haven’t got that phone call yet, officially. We’ll see what happens."
    So essentially he is saying;
    I haven't been contacted but I want to do it

6. Chaos Prime's Avatar Chaos Prime says

Oh great, a character, who I don't even remember what they did might be coming to back, do something forgettable, and take up more screen time that could be used on giant robots. Awesome.

Keep reading: Tyrese Gibson To Appear In TRANSFORMERS 4 ??? - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Tyrese Gibson To Make Cameo Appearance Only In Transformers 4? Discussion