Prime Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Official Image

27360462d1366926759-sharkticon-megatron-official-pic-yhst-51568362379717_2259_822801707

We’ve had a few looks at this image already so please excuse this third post about the official imagery of Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron. Here for you now is a clear, good resolution official image of the new Megatron, showing off his look most clearly. Of interest is that he seems to have a unique faction symbol – possibly something or nothing, but worth mentioning for those curious.

Check out the official image, released by Hasbro, at the left of this story.

1. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

Been Google searching the small version periodically, and actually found a larger version of it just now:

Sharkticon Megatron official pic-yhst-51568362379717_2259_822801707.jpg

I still want to see a non-photoshopped picture of him before making a final decision, but I'm probably going to get this guy. The deco and new tooling on him look great, and my collection needs a new Megatron. That said, I'd still love to see this mold used for a modern Sky-Byte.

2. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

GORGEOUS. Very Sharkticon.

Would be a GREAT Sky-Byte repaint, too.

3. Shatterpoint's Avatar Shatterpoint says

...Is that a Decepticon badge with shark jaws he has on him?

All of my monies.

4. Noideaforaname's Avatar Noideaforaname says

Like Crock-Out, this is so ridiculous it's awesome.

I want a better look at that insignia.

5. ZacWilliam's Avatar ZacWilliam says

Classics Gnaw. Thats what this is and I WILL own it.

Damn it.

-ZacWilliam, I wish I could over feed it cookies though. It's wonderful, but chubby would be perfect.

6. WhiteMocha's Avatar WhiteMocha says

I've passed on all the BH existing-character remolds (despite liking a few of them), but I think I have to get this. It's just too wacky and weird to pass up, and I'm a sucker for that classic late-G1 grey-purple-teal color palette. I have no idea where he'll fit in my collection, but I'll find a place.

Keep reading: Sharkticon Megatron official pic - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Prime Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Official Image Discussion