Takara-Tomy Transformers Kre-O Site Opens

mainimg

The official site for Kre-O in Japan has opened. Takara-Tomy have put up a site for their releases of Transformers Kre-O, which kicks off with many of the Battle for Energon series sets (Street Showdown, Battle for Energon, Rotor Rumble, Stealth Bumblebee are all set to be released, along with the series 1 basic Optimus Prime and Bumblebee sets)

The website has pages for each of those sets along with instructions scans. There’s not much else to be seen – the sets are largely the same as their US release.

Click here to check it out.

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. juxtapose519's Avatar juxtapose519 says

    No colour variants, eh? That actually kind of makes me a little sad. Shows how addicted to Kreons I am.

  2. DPrime's Avatar DPrime says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by juxtapose519 View Post
    No colour variants, eh? That actually kind of makes me a little sad. Shows how addicted to Kreons I am.
    Who knows? Something we may see in the future...

  3. LegendAntihero has no avatar! LegendAntihero says

    I like how it's all white and has the city landscape on top. It's very Tokyoish

  4. videriant's Avatar videriant says

    I hope for no/fewer color variants. Japan is crazier with the exclusives and blind packs then the US. It would drive me nuts.

  5. Noideaforaname's Avatar Noideaforaname says

    On one hand, I always liked seeing Takara's spin on things. On the other hand, I hate how prohibitively expensive overseas exclusives tend to be.

  6. DPrime's Avatar DPrime says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by videriant View Post
    I hope for no/fewer color variants. Japan is crazier with the exclusives and blind packs then the US. It would drive me nuts.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noideaforaname View Post
    On one hand, I always liked seeing Takara's spin on things. On the other hand, I hate how prohibitively expensive overseas exclusives tend to be.
    I'm with both of you. It's a love/hate thing.

    The cool thing about Japan picking this up, is that who knows what we might get? Not just mere colour variations - they aren't limited by character molds in this line - only by the amount of pieces that are available. So we might get entire sets and figures if Kreo takes off over there!!!

  7. Leave your reply on The 2005 Boards.

    Full Thread: Kre-O Japanese Official Site Open

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Takara-Tomy Transformers Kre-O Site Opens Discussion