Encore Fortress Maximus Promotional Headphone Jack Plug

utf-8BZm9ydCBtYXguanBn_zps5105163e

TransformersAsia has updated with details of the Asia-exclusive promotional item coming out in conjunction with the release of Encore Fortress Maximus. Forgoing the usual trend of releasing a commemorative coin, Asian retailers will be giving away a special Fortress Maximus headphone jack with the release of Encore Fortress Maximus. It plugs into normal headphone ports and allows you to “Head On” your phone, iPod or Music Label Soundwave!

1. Chinta63 has no avatar! Chinta63 says

Originally Posted by rattraprules98 View Post
    Free Fort Max head headphone jack plug. Diecast.

Timeline Photos | Facebook
    Yay! Just saw it... Pre ordered from RK so hopefully coming my way soon =)

2. Th0r4z1n3's Avatar Th0r4z1n3 says

TransformersAsia is reporting that some retailers will be giving away a head phone jack that's shaped like Fort Max's head as a promotional item with their Encore Fortress Maximus releases. It looks like a simple pass-through for your tablet/phone that allows you to put a Fort Max head on your mobile devise. Kind of neat looking IMHO.

Transformersasia.com

EDIT: Yea I was using my phone to post and kinda biffed the title; if it's deemed newsworthy can the Mods give the title a little fix?

3. Th0r4z1n3's Avatar Th0r4z1n3 says

Yea, but the more I look at, the more I want it lol. My phone mush become BlackBerry Maximus! Hahah

4. Wu Jen's Avatar Wu Jen says

They didn't tampo the EYE's? /Sticker RAGE!!!!? OMG WTF BBQ11!!!!!11!

Kind of strange but neat.

5. Chinta63 has no avatar! Chinta63 says

I was all excited that RK would give me a couple with my preorders then I realised I have an IP5 and it would look kinda stoopid....

6. Sludge's Avatar Sludge says

Kind of odd. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't kind of want it.

Keep reading: Encore Fort Max Promotional Headphone Jack Plug - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Encore Fortress Maximus Promotional Headphone Jack Plug Discussion