Transformers: Beast Hunters To Air In Singapore On March 15th?

Transformers-Prime-Season-3-Beast-Hunters-Singapore-March-15

A TV Listing from a Singapore TV Channel reveals that Transformers: Prime Season 3 (re-branded as Transformers: Beast Hunters) is to air this March 15th.

According to the details shared by 2005 Boards Member kwweil, the first 4 episodes are to run back-to-back as a special TV Movie. This new information may possibly confirm what was told during the Toy Fair 2013. If what was previously heard is true, this is the Transformers: Beast Hunters TV Movie titled “Predacon Rising“. Based on the description, it seems as though it is indeed the first 4 episodes of Transformers: Prime Season 3 tied together to make a movie.

You can find the program details below. However, you may find the description, after the jump due to Spoiler reasons.

Program Details:

  • Program: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters
  • Episode No: 1
  • Time: 6:30 PM
  • Duration: 120 mins
  • Description:
    Spoiler:
    In this TV movie special, Team Prime struggles to reunite after Megatron’s victory, and Optimus struggles to survive. The Ultimate Autobot Hunter, the PREDACON, is unleashed on our heroes. Will the arrival of a new Autobot be enough to save them?

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. kwweil has no avatar! kwweil says

    This is the TV listing from local children channel okto:

    Program details:
    Program : Transformers Prime Beast Hunters
    Episode No : 1
    Time : 6:30 PM
    Duration : 120 mins
    Desc : In this TV movie special, Team Prime struggles to reunite after Megatron's victory, and Optimus struggles to survive. The Ultimate Autobot Hunter, the PREDACON, is unleashed on our heroes. Will the arrival of a new Autobot be enough to save them?

    Looking at the run time, it seems like they are airing Ep 1 - 4 back to back? The description suggests at least episode 3.

  2. JackWheel's Avatar JackWheel says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kwweil View Post
    This is the TV listing from local children channel okto:

    Program details:
    Program : Transformers Prime Beast Hunters
    Episode No : 1
    Time : 6:30 PM
    Duration : 120 mins
    Desc : In this TV movie special, Team Prime struggles to reunite after Megatron's victory, and Optimus struggles to survive. The Ultimate Autobot Hunter, the PREDACON, is unleashed on our heroes. Will the arrival of a new Autobot be enough to save them?

    Looking at the run time, it seems like they are airing Ep 1 - 4 back to back? The description suggests at least episode 3.

    The first episode is going to be the TV movie special? I didn't see that coming..

    EDIT: In America, the time slot is 7:30-8:00, so I don't know what Singapore is doing...

  3. BooyakaDragon's Avatar BooyakaDragon says

    Must be a mistake, unless they are combining the first 3 episodes into one.

  4. ken8kuhletz08's Avatar ken8kuhletz08 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by soundwave142 View Post
    this is interesting..........
    Indeed. For what we know, Asian countries may air episodes way ahead of The Hub in US. Of course, it could be a mistake on the program listings.

  5. soundwave142's Avatar soundwave142 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ken8kuhletz08 View Post
    Indeed. For what we know, Asian countries may air episodes way ahead of The Hub in US. Of course, it could be a mistake on the program listings.
    or it could be like when the phillipines tv company paid alot of money to air the rest of season 1 early? If that station airs the show early of people will flock to it.

  6. shroobmaster's Avatar shroobmaster says

    Actualy 120 minutes would be freaking 5 to 6 episodes.

    That's... that's totally crazy.

    That's totally totally crazy.

  7. Stardust262's Avatar Stardust262 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shroobmaster View Post
    Actualy 120 minutes would be freaking 5 to 6 episodes.

    That's... that's totally crazy.

    That's totally totally crazy.
    120 / 30 = 4

    Assuming regular commercial lengths.

  8. ken8kuhletz08's Avatar ken8kuhletz08 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by soundwave142 View Post
    or it could be like when the phillipines tv company paid alot of money to air the rest of season 1 early? If that station airs the show early of people will flock to it.
    True. Either way, I'm on the case on this one. It would be awesome if it's real, though. Heh...

  9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: Beast Hunters to air in Singapore free-to-air channel on 15 Mar (spoiler alert) - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Transformers: Beast Hunters To Air In Singapore On March 15th? Discussion