Josh Duhamel To Make Cameo Appearance In Transformers 4

Transformers-4-Josh-Duhamel-William-Lennox-Michael-Bay

According to a post at The Hollywood Reporter, Director Michael Bay has requested actor Josh Duhamel‘s presence at Transformers 4 in a Cameo Appearance.

Mr. Duhamel said…

“[Michael] said he wants to put me in it someplace. I don’t know if he was just saying that because he had me on the phone and he felt obligated or what, but, you know what? I got to do three of those. It changed my career, it changed my life getting to be a part of something that big, so I’m grateful for even doing the first three of them.”

1. TylerMirage's Avatar TylerMirage says

Yeah, I wouldn't mind this either. It'd be a nice way to link the films together, without resorting to every single character returning.

2. Starscream NZ has no avatar! Starscream NZ says

Lennox was the one consistently good character from the first three films. Epps second.

3. VaderPrime1's Avatar VaderPrime1 says

Him an Epps would be awesome. That would tie the trilogies together for me just enough.

4. Ironhide1706 has no avatar! Ironhide1706 says

Lennox and Epps were the best bits about the films, I love this idea.

5. netkid's Avatar netkid says

Originally Posted by Ironhide1706 View Post
    Lennox and Epps were the best bits about the films, I love this idea.
    Agreed. I wish these new films would have followed them instead of Marky Mark and some meddling kids. Epps & Lennox would have meant more action, more explosions, and more battles with all sorts of Decepticons.

6. Kaymac's Avatar Kaymac says

If Lennox and Epps had been the main human characters in the movies, I would have liked them a lot more. I really hope this rumor is true and Josh Duhamel is retruning! Hopefully Tyrese Gibson will join him!

7. Pun-3X's Avatar Pun-3X says

Lennox and Epps. Only ones I liked, only returning characters I would want.

Keep reading: Josh Duhamel to Cameo in TF4? - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Josh Duhamel To Make Cameo Appearance In Transformers 4 Discussion