Fans Want It FWI-3 Jet Power Upgrade Kit Color Prototype Photos

fwi-03-01

Third party group Fans Want It have released new color prototype photos of their FWI-3 Jet Power Upgrade Kit. As previously reported, this is an accessory set for the Leader Class Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime figure that emulates his appearance during the finale of the second live-action movie.

Per the source post over at actoys.net, the overall combined height is 39 cm (15.3″), and is expected to be released in May.

Update: Site sponsor Robot Kingdom has listed a pre-order for $60.

Staff Note: This is a third party accessory not produced or endorsed by Hasbro or Takara Tomy that is meant to further the value of your official Transformers products.

1. Barricade24's Avatar Barricade24 says

Interesting. I have yet to get these guys' stuff but if it looks as anywhere near as good as the Starscream and Ironhide set, it might be worth checking out.

2. mikenoynoy's Avatar mikenoynoy says

It's about time guys....it's taking me forever (laziness) to customize my own.

3. Ra88's Avatar Ra88 says

Ohhh, this could be cool. I hope they go all out on this: New weapons, 'boots', chest piece...Maybe slightly bigger turbines too. Would be expensive, but also a must for a lot of people, I'd reckon. Don't let us down FNW!

4. TheBigMachine's Avatar TheBigMachine says

Interesting, but what is this supposed to accomplish that combining with ROTF leader Jetfire doesn't do?

5. Timesynch's Avatar Timesynch says

Interesting but odd choice. What does this do that combining with Leader Jetfire doesn't already accomplish.

I'd rather they gave us a full-size trailer to go with the Leader Prime mold, complete with ringed arsenal array when you open it up to store all his gear (battle blades, shield, axe, buster cannon, mechtech guns, etc.). But that's probably a really tall (and expensive) order.

Still, I may pick this up depending on how it turns out. I bought their first two sets for Starscream and Ironhide and those are fantastic.

6. daimchoc's Avatar daimchoc says

Nice... At least we can now have a posable version... The ROTF link-up version limits the leg movement. I do hope the come up with the lower limb attachments as well.

7. Omega Charge's Avatar Omega Charge says

Interested in this for sure!

Was impressed by their Ironhide cannons, have the Starscream set on the way, and will probably get this one too. I had also gotten a whole extra Leader Prime just to install the poseable hands and reprolabels to, so now he'll get a jetpack too!

8. SPLIT LIP's Avatar SPLIT LIP says

An admirable effort, but unless the upgrade is bigger than the figure itself it's not gonna be accurate or visually appeaing, and that picture tells me it won't. But still, at least somebody's trying something new.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Fans Want It FWI-3 ROTF Leader Optimus Prime Jet(fire)pack - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Fans Want It FWI-3 Jet Power Upgrade Kit Color Prototype Photos Discussion