BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Strika Image

strikaBOTweb

The Transformers Collector’s Club has provided another update to the Botcon 2013 site. Today we have been treated to our first look at the next exclusive for the 2013 BotCon set: Machine Wars Strika! Strika is making use of the Generations Warpath mold, and sporting a new head and Machine Wars inspired paint job to boot.

Check out the picture on Botcon.com, and keep an eye on that site or the frontpage right here at TFW for more convention news!

1. Transbot90210's Avatar Transbot90210 says

Oh snap, that one is actually pretty cool. Loving the head sculpt.

2. Strarf's Avatar Strarf says

I didn't want to want anything from this set. But this is beautiful.

3. Chris McFeely's Avatar Chris McFeely says

Yeah, this is the first one I want. And I REALLY want it. Let's keep up that momentum!

4. Darkhawk79's Avatar Darkhawk79 says

Was Strika in Machine Wars or is this just a random character they are throwing in the box set?

5. BenjaminXavier has no avatar! BenjaminXavier says

Yeah, I'm diggin on this too. Great mold, interesting colors. Cool head... If the other two are this good, I might be in on the box.

Have we gotten any confirmation if this is a 5 or 6 part box?

6. Kantus Prime's Avatar Kantus Prime says

DA FUQ!!?? I thought I was seeing Impactor before I read the title. What a buzz kill! Not really a fan of her using this mold, maybe with a more big wheeled truck thing. I can't recall any generations figures with anything that would work better for her.

Nice head sculpt though....

7. Nightrain's Avatar Nightrain says

Very nice. Very not Machine Wars as well. It shows that even they know the set can't be full of drab repaints.

8. Snoopy Magnus's Avatar Snoopy Magnus says

first fig that actually looks good. but:
    1) isn't strika beast machines?
    2) this is not the actually fig right, so we may have another case of the "head mold that wasn't" like metalhawk.
    still holding back on the snoopy dance

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: 2013 BotCon Strika - Page 2