Fansproject Crossfire 02 Colossus Repaint Update

Quake

Site sponsor TFsource has sent us a quick update regarding the Fansproject repaint of the Crossfire 02 Colossus set. Although the set has been delayed to at least late February, it will include some extra goodies, the first of which is a Quake, a Shockwave-like transforming weapon for Colossus to wield. Very cool!

Staff Note: This is a 3rd party item not produced or endorsed by Hasbro or Takara Tomy.

1. grunge's Avatar grunge says

"Planet Iacon - Singapore Transformers Fans Unite" has stated on their facebook page that they recieved rumor that fansproject would be re-releasing munitoner and explorer in G1 colors to go with the asian market re-release of the universe/ROTF bruticus mold thats scheduled for release.

mods if this topic has already been started please merge. thanks

2. Doc Wheeljack has no avatar! Doc Wheeljack says

Great news indeed. I'd actually get a second set to mix and match with if I didn't have to pay $200++ for it.

3. Compewtrawn's Avatar Compewtrawn says

that would be the only way anyone could move that turd of a figure known as Bruticus Maximus. A bigger gestalt head would be nice add-in there. His head is tiny

4. wildfly's Avatar wildfly says

Yes. Please.

Originally Posted by Doc Wheeljack View Post

Remember: "Rumor" :-)

5. DrTraveler's Avatar DrTraveler says

This will....test my resolve. I'm paying for a pretty huge car repair bill and had promised I'd be pressing the pause button on collecting. But I do have an Energon Barricade. If these things are released at retail price, I don't see how I'd be able to pass them up.

Anyone have a clue where they'll be released? FPC, Robot Kingdom, Big Bad Toy Store?

How much were these when first released anyways?

6. Timesynch's Avatar Timesynch says

If the rumors are indeed true, I'd get the FP add-ons and the new Bruti set to keep in alt/bot modes. I even have a spare PCC Heavytread I can mod (again) as Brawl if I want to. Mixing and matching the various limbs on (my exisiting) FP Colossus would be fun too. Make it happen, FP! And throw in a chest shield while you're at it too!

7. nyerk's Avatar nyerk says

YES. I managed to find a Universe Bruticus set in a store here for $70 a few months ago. Finally I'll be able to complete it!

8. BlueAngel_Bolt's Avatar BlueAngel_Bolt says

Hopefully these colors will look good with the ROTF set if this rumor is true.
    I'm not against getting the new one, but if I can save myself some money by just getting this reissue I'll be a tad happier.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Fansproject to re-release Explorer & Munitioner? (New Color Scheme) - Page 2