Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Combaticon Galleries

tg01

Alfes 2010 has posted several extensive galleries of the newly released Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Combaticons on his blog. These Japanese repaints feature highly game-accurate decos, though at a premium. We’ve attached some of his photos to this posting, and you can check the links below for his full galleries.

1. PoweredConvoy's Avatar PoweredConvoy says

2. Omega Charge's Avatar Omega Charge says

Oh yes.

Makes me glad I went for them, should make a fantastic replacement for the SDCC set I traded away. Although in Bruticus mode the more muted colors kinda work for the SDCC version because the limbs don't stand out as much.

Shiny paint is pretty though! I might just display these guys in their robot modes. Imo, it's where they shine the most (no pun intended).

3. Ra88's Avatar Ra88 says

Yeah, it may be mediocre to crappy molds, but the paint alone is enough to make me want it bad.

4. Soundwave3k's Avatar Soundwave3k says

Man, these pictures make it even more apparent that the worst release by far is the domestic US main line release. The United versions look much better, but there are much nicer things out there asking for my monies.

5. Bossguy has no avatar! Bossguy says

Looks like Swindle hit the jackpot and plated himself with gold.

6. Barricade24's Avatar Barricade24 says

I love the poses this guy used.

I also loved the Brawlticus, Vorticus, Offticus, and Swindlecus photos. It is cool seeing them all together. But I am very happy with my SDCC set.

7. Batman's Avatar Batman says

Yep, still looks like crap.

It just goes to show you can paint a turd up any way you want, but at the end of the day, it's still a turd.

8. BlueAngel_Bolt's Avatar BlueAngel_Bolt says

Damn that's beautiful. Probably gonna put this one in the SDCC figure's box.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: TakaraTomy Combaticon Photo Galleries - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Combaticon Galleries Discussion