E-Hobby Exclusive Masterpiece Tigertrack MP-12T Announced

TAK11667

In what is looking to be an E-Hobby exclusive, BBTS has listed a preorder for a MP-12T Masterpiece Tigertrack figure. This is a redeco of Masterpiece Sideswipe, and a homage to the G1 Tigertrack figure released 10 years ago. Priced at $99.99 (may change) the estimated release time is June 2013. Note the image attached is a placeholder and of the original 2003 release.

1. TigerBlade's Avatar TigerBlade says

This'll be hilarious if they've jumped the gun over a wrongly identified custom! If it does happen tho I think I'm on.....more Lambos the merrier!

2. Transbot90210's Avatar Transbot90210 says

Easy pass. But I know a lot of people like these ehobby exclusive repaints (or whatever this repaint is) so the more power to you all.

Give me bots and cons that appear on screen thank you very much.

3. hardreturn's Avatar hardreturn says

it's a fun mold i don't mind owning more of. $100 isn't a lot to build up a small fleet of autobot cars

4. opt1musaber's Avatar opt1musaber says

For being a straight up Yellow repaint, the only justification of the $100 tag is because it's an exclusive. This is not taking my fancy. Yet

I'm still bewildered over how this was released over G2 Sideswipe.

5. ex dtw2003's Avatar ex dtw2003 says

I like yellow but I don't need this for that price.

Gladly awaiting getting a Hasbro release for Red Alert to go with my takara Sideswipe.

6. TigerBlade's Avatar TigerBlade says

Originally Posted by Robogeek28 View Post
    I'm waiting for a G2 Sideswipe.
    Just use pics from the Radicon section and start a rumour

Keep reading: MP tiger track Exclusive - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › E-Hobby Exclusive Masterpiece Tigertrack MP-12T Announced Discussion