Transformers Movie Resin Statues From Hong Kong Toy Fair 2013

UK Toy Fair 2013 started today and other Toy Fairs (including the famous New York Toy Fair 2013) are to happen across the globe soon. Hong Kong Toy Fair 2013 was recently concluded at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Though the presence of Hasbro was not heard, Transformers did make an appearance. Calibre toy company was there with their Transformers Movie Resin Statues. Thanks to You Tube page Atamaiidotcom, we now have with us, footage from the Toy Fair floor.

Movie Optimus Prime Resin Statue is 20 inches tall, posable with swappable hands and comes with Energon Swords and Axe.

Movie Bumblebee Resin Statue is 14 inches tall, posable, scaled to Optimus Prime and also with swappable hands and weapons with a Battle Mask.

The statues are Asian Exclusives with Optimus Prime going for US$ 1699 and Bumblebee for US$ 1399. Pretty expensive since the toys are “Limited Edition”.

Also you can buy your own small Movie Allspark for US$ 299.

Enjoy the video below:

Stay tunes with TFW2005 as we bring you the latest Toy Fair news.

1. Kaijumaster's Avatar Kaijumaster says

Movie Allspark? a $300 brick! please tell me none of use are THAT rabid a fan.

2. harrismonkey's Avatar harrismonkey says

I'm not positive, but I kinda think DMK Prime may actually be a slightly more accurate sculpt. Those abs don't look quite right to me.

Don't get me wrong, these are fantastic and if they weren't so expensive they might even be tempting. But for a couple hundred dollars plus a little paint the DMK are pretty comparable...

Speaking of which I hope Takara decides to do a couple more DMK for the next movie. Those guys were amazing and it's a crime we only have BB and Prime.

3. JDK's Avatar JDK says

I would be very interested to meet anyone who buys one of these.

Also, don't his swords shoot out of his arms in the movie? I don't remember him holding them like that (but please correct me)

4. Barricade24's Avatar Barricade24 says

Originally Posted by JDK View Post
    I would be very interested to meet anyone who buys one of these.

I think in DOTM when the Driller and Shockwave steal the engine part from the Ark Optimus holds his sword in way much like the statue does.

But yes, his swords also shoot of his arms in ROTF and the first movie.

5. OptimussSTAR has no avatar! OptimussSTAR says

is it just me or does all things that come from that country seem ridiclously priced and Optimus' swords aren't right to me they look really weird lol

6. AnAutobot1985's Avatar AnAutobot1985 says

Wow! With money like that I'd rather just buy some MPs and bank the rest.
    Some people, me included, have trouble affording Herc. This isn't G1, nor can they even Transform. Good luck selling those.
    Cool? Yeah. 1400 & 1700 dollars cool? Not even close!

Keep reading: Transformers Movie Resin Statues From Hong Kong Toy Fair 2013 - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Movie Resin Statues From Hong Kong Toy Fair 2013 Discussion