IDW Transformers Solicitations for April 2013

w61

Following on from our earlier report on the Previews World comic listings for April, we can now share with you solicitations care of Bleeding Cool News. Check out the solicits for April’s new comics including Regeneration 1 #90, More than Meets the Eye #16, Robots in Disguise #16 and Spotlight Trailcutter after the break. TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONGOING #16
(W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Casey Coller, Andrew Griffith
FINAL BATTLE! The leadership of Cybertron will be decided once and for all! It’s all-out war against the forces of MEGATRON! Will the Autobots wrest control from their attackers-or will the DECEPTICON flag fly over Cybertron forever? Heroes will fall, and nothing will stay the same.

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE ONGOING #16
(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Alex Milne, Nick Roche
AFTERMATH! The battle for the Lost Light is over. As the survivors bury the dead, one Autobot begins a secret journey that will change everything. This special issue marks the beginning of “Remain in Light”-the game-changing finale to the first More Than Meets The Eye mega-story arc!

TRANSFORMERS REGENERATION ONE #90
(W) Simon Furman (A) Andrew Wildman (CA) Andrew Wildman, Guido Guidi
TOO LITTLE-TOO LATE! As Scorponok’s Dark Reign comes ever closer to spreading right across Cybertron, Grimlock launches a desperate counterstrike, in the face of almost innumerable odds. Does the Dinobot commander really have one last ace up his sleeve, or does his “plan” amount to a glorious-but doomed-last stand?

TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT TRAILCUTTER #1
(W) James Roberts (A) Matt Frank (CA) Matt Frank, Livio Ramondelli
STEALTH ATTACK! Trailcutter has a problem: the Lost Light has been taken over by the Decepticons-and no one else seems to have noticed! Can the Autobots’ defense strategist singlehandedly see off an army of infiltrators? And even if he does, will it convince his crew mates that he’s got more to offer than kind words and forcefields?

TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONGOING TP VOL 03
(W) John Barber (A) Livio Ramondelli & Various (CA) Tim Seeley
Orion Pax-the former OPTIMUS PRIME-follows a rogue group of DECEPTICONS into one of the greatest mysteries ever to face the AUTOBOTS! Also, The mysterious Metrotitan arrives on CYBERTRON-smashing into the ruins of the legendary Crystal City! Meahwhile, Tensions ratchet up between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as violence breaks out in the heart of the city… and PROWL looks for someone to blame. Is DIRGE a convenient target-or the key to what comes next?

TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS UK TP VOL 04
(W) Simon Furman, Ian Rimmer (A) Geoff Senior & Various (CA) Andrew Wildman
Classic Transformers tales from the UK continuity begins here! Re-mastered and re-colored, these vintage TF stories are presented in order, many published for the first time in the United States! Writer and life-long TF fan James Roberts provides in-depth historical perspective front matter in each volume, and TF UK artist Andrew Wildman provides new covers!

TRANSFORMERS IDW COLLECTION HC VOL 08
(W) Dan Abnett & Various (A) Ulises Farinas & Various (CA) E. J. Su
The re-presentation of IDW’s Transformers Universe continues in Volume 8! Includes “Heart of Darkness” and issues #19-31 which starts off with the “Chaos Theory” storyline and leads into the final “Chaos” arc of the ongoing series.

GI JOE / TRANSFORMERS TP VOL 03
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Joe Ng & Various (CA) Brendan Cahill
The G.I. JOE vs The Transformers saga continues as the AUTOBOTS return to earth and with the help of G.I. JOE plan on destroying all Cybertronian technology. But Serpentor has other objectives.

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. Sockie's Avatar Sockie says

    Star Trek Into Darkness, My Little Pony, Doctor Who, GI Joe, Transformers, True Blood And Steve Ditko - Time For IDW's April 2013 Solicitations - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w57.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONGOING #16

    (W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Casey Coller, Andrew Griffith
    FINAL BATTLE! The leadership of Cybertron will be decided once and for all! Its all-out war against the forces of MEGATRON! Will the Autobots wrest control from their attackers-or will the DECEPTICON flag fly over Cybertron forever? Heroes will fall, and nothing will stay the same.
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w58.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE ONGOING #16

    (W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Alex Milne, Nick Roche
    AFTERMATH! The battle for the Lost Light is over. As the survivors bury the dead, one Autobot begins a secret journey that will change everything. This special issue marks the beginning of Remain in Light-the game-changing finale to the first More Than Meets The Eye mega-story arc!
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w61.jpg?802b89
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w62.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT TRAILCUTTER #1

    (W) James Roberts (A) Matt Frank (CA) Matt Frank, Livio Ramondelli
    STEALTH ATTACK! Trailcutter has a problem: the Lost Light has been taken over by the Decepticons-and no one else seems to have noticed! Can the Autobots defense strategist singlehandedly see off an army of infiltrators? And even if he does, will it convince his crew mates that hes got more to offer than kind words and forcefields?
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w60.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS REGENERATION ONE #90

    (W) Simon Furman (A) Andrew Wildman (CA) Andrew Wildman, Guido Guidi
    TOO LITTLE-TOO LATE! As Scorponoks Dark Reign comes ever closer to spreading right across Cybertron, Grimlock launches a desperate counterstrike, in the face of almost innumerable odds. Does the Dinobot commander really have one last ace up his sleeve, or does his plan amount to a glorious-but doomed-last stand?
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w59.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONGOING TP VOL 03

    (W) John Barber (A) Livio Ramondelli & Various (CA) Tim Seeley
    Orion Pax-the former OPTIMUS PRIME-follows a rogue group of DECEPTICONS into one of the greatest mysteries ever to face the AUTOBOTS! Also, The mysterious Metrotitan arrives on CYBERTRON-smashing into the ruins of the legendary Crystal City! Meahwhile, Tensions ratchet up between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as violence breaks out in the heart of the city and PROWL looks for someone to blame. Is DIRGE a convenient target-or the key to what comes next?
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w63.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS UK TP VOL 04

    (W) Simon Furman, Ian Rimmer (A) Geoff Senior & Various (CA) Andrew Wildman

    Classic Transformers tales from the UK continuity begins here! Re-mastered and re-colored, these vintage TF stories are presented in order, many published for the first time in the United States! Writer and life-long TF fan James Roberts provides in-depth historical perspective front matter in each volume, and TF UK artist Andrew Wildman provides new covers!
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...w64.jpg?802b89

    Quote:
    TRANSFORMERS IDW COLLECTION HC VOL 08

    (W) Dan Abnett & Various (A) Ulises Farinas & Various (CA) E. J. Su
    The re-presentation of IDWs Transformers Universe continues in Volume 8! Includes Heart of Darkness and issues #19-31 which starts off with the Chaos Theory storyline and leads into the final Chaos arc of the ongoing series.
    There's something great about seeing Bumblebee and Starscream fighting alongside one another. We've also got confirmation of at least one Autobot who will survive Overlord's upcoming rampage (unless it's just his ghost lololol). And huh, Trailcutter's spotlight takes place in the present. I guess all of these spotlights aren't all flashbacks after all? Unless it's something like each one moves further and further into the future.

  2. HeroicC300's Avatar HeroicC300 says

    That spotlight seems odd.

    But given it's Roberts, odds are that we'll get to see some cool 'cons.

  3. Smokescreen's Avatar Smokescreen says

    Trailbreaker looks good! He was my very first TF when I was a kid so it's nice to see him get his own spotlight.

  4. rung for life's Avatar rung for life says

    um, isn't it trailbreaker? who the hell is trailcutter? what is wrong with hasbro?

  5. edgs2099's Avatar edgs2099 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rung for life View Post
    um, isn't it trailbreaker? who the hell is trailcutter? what is wrong with hasbro?
    They don't have a trademark on Trailbreaker anymore.

    Also, RID cover is neet. Also, MTMTE cover worries me.

  6. Hot Shot.'s Avatar Hot Shot. says

    Trailcutter? Really?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edgs2099 View Post
    They don't have a trademark on Trailbreaker anymore.
    Which hasn't stopped names like Hot Rod and Bombshell in comics before, because they're not aimed at kids who have trouble connecting faces to a alternate name.


    Hasbro, we know who "Trailcutter" is supposed to be. We aren't stupid, and would like you to respect our preference to his original name. PLEASE stop forcing name changes in our comics as some ass-backwards way of marketing them.

  7. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: IDW April 2013 Solicitations - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › IDW Transformers Solicitations for April 2013 Discussion