Bot Shots 2013 Launchers Assortment – Generation 1 Themed!

A25810000

Site sponsors Robot Kingdom have put up another new Bot Shots listing, this time for a new launcher assortment. The first 2013 assortment of Bot Shots Launchers features Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, both are said to be Generation 1 themed. The Optimus Prime is a new mold, probably of the “Spin Shot” sub group judging by the way his arms are done. The Launchers are simplified compared to the 2012 assortment ones, but there seem to be more accessories with this set, as the picture suggests there will be little bowling pins or other accessories to launch your Bot Shots at included in the packaging.

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

robotkingdom.com -- Online Toys Company

Features G1 Prime and G1 Bumblebee in the first assortment. Prime's a new mold, looks like he's a "Spin Shot". Launchers don't look as fancy as the earlier ones, but they comes with targets to knock down now so there's a bit more play factor in these.

2. ILoveDinobot's Avatar ILoveDinobot says

Rodimus, Rodimus, Rodimus, Rodimus....... Rodimus? I need more Roddy in my collection.

3. Thundershot's Avatar Thundershot says

I don't like the implication that the arms are up like that all the time....

4. jestermon has no avatar! jestermon says

An Ark and Nemesis they could open and launched out of and then close up and look like they were driving out would be awesome.

Could have 2 little rotating guns on the outsides of the ships.

5. aptkane's Avatar aptkane says

Prime looks pretty cool. I don't really know how these things work, I always see them at the store and don't bother looking at them. It sounds like they're kinda cool though.

6. LamboTwinLove's Avatar LamboTwinLove says

Originally Posted by ILoveDinobot View Post
    This. Along with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker damn it!

7. ORIO's Avatar ORIO says

Wonder if the launcher turns into anything. And I'm actually curious to see what Bumblebees launcher looks like

8. saberconvoy's Avatar saberconvoy says

i'm still just going to keep my old optimus

i like thinking he is a mini Armada prime

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Bot Shots G1 Launchers Assortment - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Bot Shots 2013 Launchers Assortment – Generation 1 Themed! Discussion