In-Hand Photos of Beast Hunters Smokescreen

99_183222_59b9bb5f91942eb

After a few days of speculation on whether or not Beast Hunters Smokescreen‘s spikey armor can be removed or not, we finally have an answer thanks to an in-hand gallery on ACToys. This gallery shows off the toy with and without the armor we’ve previously seen in other shots, showing off the mostly screen-accurate robot mode that is hidden underneath the armor, giving those who weren’t happy with Arms Micron Smokescreen an option for a more accurate toy.

Beast Hunters Smokescreen will be released in the second wave of Beast Hunters deluxes alongside Bulkhead, Starscream and the Predacon Ripclaw.

1. grandizerGo's Avatar grandizerGo says

yup that blue crap comes off..might pick him up and dump my arms micron one

2. Anti Spark's Avatar Anti Spark says

Please can someone mirror? ! That site is not mobile friendly.

3. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

Originally Posted by Anti Spark View Post
    Please can someone mirror? ! That site is not mobile friendly.
    I'll have the best of them up on the frontpage in a bit. Please bear with me for a few more minutes

4. process's Avatar process says

So potentially Beast Hunters Smokescreen - blue kibblepack = regular Smokescreen?

5. WoundSave's Avatar WoundSave says

Very nice, but they can paint the red and blue detailed 38 on the side, but not his red crests on his face.

But still very nice.

6. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

I was thinking that. Might have to see if a head swap with the Takara-Tomy remold is a possibility, because I think I prefer the look of the head on that one.

He's elevated from "no" to "possibly" in my book. Almost wish I'd held fire on the Arms Micron one now!

7. worldruined's Avatar worldruined says

Gah, so cute! That poor thing (why so blue, Smokescreen??) needs to be let out of the package so he can beat up 'Cons and play immature pranks on unsuspecting (but deserving) humans.

I can't wait for this release.

Keep reading: More Beast Hunters Smokescreen Images - Page 2