Transformers Regeneration One #87 & Robots In Disguise #13 Previews

Transformers-Regeneration-One-87-Preview-01

Tomorrow brings forth new Transformers Comics to your local comic shops! We’ve got previews to tide you over.

Transformers Regeneration One #87
WAR CRY! The conquest of IACON begins in earnest, as SCORPONOK’s game-changing strategy threatens the very nature of what it means to be AUTOBOT… Or DECEPTICON! And HOT ROD begins his own personal odyssey to the very heart of CYBERTRON-where ancient forces are stirring!

Transformers Robots In Disguise #13
ON THE PROWL! It’s ‘no more mister nice guy,’ as CYBERTRON burns and one AUTOBOT is all that stand between order and anarchy. Meet the new PROWL-deadlier than ever, colder then any other AUTOBOT, and ready to end the DECEPTICON threat-forever.

Read on to preview these issues!

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. Megastar's Avatar Megastar says

    When Megatron smiles, bad things happen and I love Prowls altmode.

  2. CVprowl's Avatar CVprowl says

    this one really makes me wanna go buy the comic instead of waiting for the tpb...

  3. Arsenic's Avatar Arsenic says

    Megatron simles!? What a nightmare fuel (for Starscream)!
    Meanwhile, Prowl is becoming more and more scary...

  4. CVprowl's Avatar CVprowl says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arsenic View Post
    Megatron simles!? What a nightmare fuel (for Starscream)!
    Meanwhile, Prowl is becoming more and more scary...
    i dont know for sure what it says about me... but i dont think he's (prowl) that bad.

    war is ON.

  5. Yggdrasil has no avatar! Yggdrasil says

    Robots in Disguise #13: Prowl being a dick..again!

    It's seriously funny how Starscream is the only one with half a brain in the whole comic. Fucking Starscream!

  6. Tux Chaos X's Avatar Tux Chaos X says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Robots in Disguise #13: Prowl being a dick..again!

    It's seriously funny how Starscream is the only one with half a brain in the whole comic. Fucking Starscream!
    Why is this a surprise? He used to be a scientist (in the cartoon, but still). His intended tech spec had him with an intelligence of 9. He's SUPPOSED to be smart.

    Also, what happened to the whole "Prowl brandishing his guns above the Decepticon mob" scene from the last issue? I was seriously expecting even more dead 'cons to add to the pile at the start of this one... but instead he's calmly arresting Cindersaur (right? I'm too lazy to check).

  7. Sockie's Avatar Sockie says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tux Chaos X View Post
    Why is this a surprise? He used to be a scientist (in the cartoon, but still). His intended tech spec had him with an intelligence of 9. He's SUPPOSED to be smart.

    Also, what happened to the whole "Prowl brandishing his guns above the Decepticon mob" scene from the last issue? I was seriously expecting even more dead 'cons to add to the pile at the start of this one... but instead he's calmly arresting Cindersaur (right? I'm too lazy to check).
    He gave them the chance to surrender, even if he did "invite [them] to resist." I don't think Cindersaur and Cutthroat are stupid enough to fight Prowl in his current state.

  8. Pcm979 has no avatar! Pcm979 says

    Still, it's a classic bait 'n' switch. I'm not sad about the outcome though. If Prowl had just started blowing people away, I'd've been done with him.

  9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: Robots in Disguise #13 preview - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Regeneration One #87 & Robots In Disguise #13 Previews Discussion