MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw In Hand Photos

mp16-01

ACTOYS.net member sweet13524 has uploaded in-hand photos of the upcoming MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw set.

As is evident from the photos, MP-16 comes in the standard black Takara Tomy Masterpiece box. Although we’ve seen the various accessories that are included with this set, including pile drivers and weapons for Frenzy, photos of the instructions reveal some details about the interaction between these cassette figures and the also soon-to-be-released MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave. Notably, Masterpiece Soundwave appears to have storage compartments for Frenzy’s weapons, and he can mount the pile drivers on his arm as a double-barreled cannon.

Updated with more photos of Frenzy and Buzzsaw from another user on ACToys!

Check out all the photos after the jump!

1. Valkysas's Avatar Valkysas says

Chest chrome damaged fresh from the package.

That's always nice to see...

Cool that the weapons for Rumble and Frenzy can store inside Soundwave, and that Soundwave can use the piledrivers as weapons too.

2. BraveMax's Avatar BraveMax says

Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
    Chest chrome damaged fresh from the package.

That's always nice to see...
    Seems way too even for that. Maybe it's a paint error?

EDIT: Nevermind - saw the other pics. Wow... Huh.

3. SoundBlaster7's Avatar SoundBlaster7 says

Wow, what an awful paint job
    What the hell is happening with the MP line?

4. ae_productions's Avatar ae_productions says

I like these designs. Considering the limitations of transforming into a cassette tape, I think these are the best versions of these characters we will ever get. That said, aesthetically, think I like Perfect Effect's Rumble and Frenzy better. Robot mode wise. But still...we're getting MP tapes. And a MP Soundwave. For me, as a big fan of Buzzsaw, I have to say I am eagerly anticipating this set. Flaws and all.

Between all the new MP's and the plethora of must have 3rd party toys, this year is going to kick my wallet's ass.

5. Thenames9's Avatar Thenames9 says

I'm assuming these aren't the final versions, no way could they be that sloppy.

6. Nyarlahotep's Avatar Nyarlahotep says

Paint looks bad, and at $30 a piece they should be magnificent. Is that clear orange cassette from the shattered glass soundwave/blaster set?

Keep reading: MP16 - Page 2