WTF@TFW Episode 232 Now Online

232

It’s time to close out 2012 with Vangelus, Aaron, and Omegus Prime(?) in the 232 of WTF. Clouder and beef, what else would you want?

You can download and comment on it here: WTF @ TFW – Episode 232

If you use iTunes and regularly subscribe to podcasts, you can add us to your player and have the software download each episode automatically each time we update. To do that, and give us a reviews on iTunes, click here: Transformers Podcast on iTunes.

1. Vangelus's Avatar Vangelus says

WTF @ TFW - 232 - December 28 2012

It's time to close out 2012 with Vangelus, Aaron, and Omegus Prime(?) in the 232 of WTF. Clouder and beef, what else would you want?

00:00:00 - Opening
    00:00:44 - Intro
    00:02:28 - The Final Chapter of the United PCCs

00:12:25 - New Pic Picks
    00:31:32 - Listener Question from excelhedge
    00:44:35 - Listener Voicemail from Awesomus Prime
    Dear W. T. S. A. P. F. W podcast is awesome as Prime calling. With the new news that Michael day might be signing on for a Transformers 4 film. My question is. What generation one character would you like to see and what would you like to see them transform into personally. I would like to see hot rod transform into a Dodge Viper like you guys in the ID W comments. Thank you for list. Thank you for listen to this question and, I hope to hear a response soon. And since Angeles like to so much, click.
    00:54:59 - Listener Question from Jeff Smalllman
    01:00:39 - Intermission
    01:02:09 - What We Got This Week
    01:49:47 - What Off-Topic Stuff We Got This Oh Hey Vangelus Forgot Something
    02:36:56 - Ending and Outro

Want to leave an audio listener question outside of Youtube or Private Messages? Call our WTF Hotline! These questions may be answered in recordings outside of numbered episodes, but feel free to mention your preference if it really matters to you.

That number is...
    (318) 775-9830 or (318) 775-WTF0

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
    iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:

2. Chosen's Avatar Chosen says

What better way to ring in the new year than yet another helping of TFW?

3. SideswipePrime's Avatar SideswipePrime says

Yeah! A fellow Alton Brown fan! And Vangelus, for someone who thinks the whole FIRRIB RIRFIB argument is stupid, you seem to bring it up a lot. It's also nice to hear Omegus in high quality, it's going to take some getting used to though.

4. NagatoBlizzard has no avatar! NagatoBlizzard says

According to tfwiki Wildrider's Micron's name is Ozu, which unless I'm mistaken is meant to be an anagram of 'zou', meaning elephant.

5. SideswipePrime's Avatar SideswipePrime says

Wow! There are people who don't know about Super Robot Wars? And GaoGaiGar hasn't been in those games since Alpha 3 I believe, correct me if I'm wrong though.

6. ZeroEdge's Avatar ZeroEdge says

Vangelus, the next time your in the mood for a burger I highly suggest checking out Craft Burger/Big Smoke burger. They have two locations: one on King Street and Eaton Centre food court.

Thanks for bringing Holy Chuck to my attention, I couldn't stop drooling at their menu.

7. Vangelus's Avatar Vangelus says

Originally Posted by ZeroEdge View Post

I will try to!

New menu on January 6, fyi. I am puuumped~

8. Chosen's Avatar Chosen says

Must take notes for TFcon 2013... these places sound fantastic.

Also, Vangelus: Texan cuisine expert.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: WTF @ TFW - 232 - December 28 2012 - Page 2