WTF @ TFW Interviews Transformers Artist Emiliano Santalucia

emilianosantalucia

Join the tres fantastico artist Emiliano Santalucia for a chat about his work on Transformers past and present, and a spettacolo di varietà of other topics!

You can download and comment on it here: WTF @ TFW – Supplemental 40

If you use iTunes and regularly subscribe to podcasts, you can add us to your player and have the software download each episode automatically each time we update. To do that, and give us a reviews on iTunes, click here: Transformers Podcast on iTunes.

1. Vangelus's Avatar Vangelus says

WTF @ TFW - Supplemental 40 - WTF@Santalux.blogspot.com - Dec 27 2012

Join the tres fantastico artist Emiliano Santalucia for a chat about his work on Transformers past and present, and a spettacolo di variet of other topics!

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
    iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:

2. anikenvader's Avatar anikenvader says

Oh my, this is fantastic. I can't wait to hear more.

Ah how it saddens me, my lack of talent in sketching and drawing.... x.x;

3. Sludge's Avatar Sludge says

I get the feeling Emiliano will need to file a restraining order against Vangelus one of these days! Emiliano, cough two times if your being held against your will!

Kidding! Great interview. I'm also a fan of his work and it's cool to hear this kind of stuff.

4. badlander86's Avatar badlander86 says

Very interesting interview. Vangelus, Gog you've already got a major foot in the door with Emiliano. I think through him you guys may get to know the right people to ask all the designer questions that you've been wanting to ask and maybe make these interviews a regular feature.

Granted from this interview it seems that Takara has all the people in question...

5. tubbsii's Avatar tubbsii says

great interview guys. hopefully we can get more artists and designers on the podcast. very informational. Especially for someone interested in that career path and stuff.

6. Noizemaze's Avatar Noizemaze says

I really enjoyed listening you guys and Emiliano sounds like a excellent guy to have working on the franchise. Great work

7. HaZe's Avatar HaZe says

This is a amazing show. So interesting. I'm hanging on every word. I hope you guys can set up more interviews from artists and designers. Maybe even 3rd party. This one will be on my iPod for a long time. I hope you can get more of this stuff out.

Keep reading: WTF @ TFW - Supplemental 40 - WTF@Santalux.blogspot.com - Dec 27 2012 - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › WTF @ TFW Interviews Transformers Artist Emiliano Santalucia Discussion