Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at US Retail

generations_zps4dd1c64c

As 2012 draws to a close, you might be forgiven for thinking “there can’t possibly be any more new toy sightings this year”. That being said, we have one more happy sighting to report for you – the Generations Deluxe Wave 3 has been spotted at the Bellevue, WA Toys R Us by 2005 Boards members Liege Prime and Deceptichage! So far the only one confirmed sighted is Ultra Magnus – but with all five in the same case, chances are that merely means someone got there first and bought up the other four new molds – Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe and Air Raid.

The hunt is on! Happy hunting everyone! Share news of what you find with other local fans by way of our Transformers Sightings section.

1. Deceptichage's Avatar Deceptichage says

I followed up on a lead from fellow Washington member Liege Prime. He had sighted Ultra Magnus at a TRU in Bellevue, WA yesterday. I went over on my lunch break today and it was still there today. None of the other casemates were there. Here is the original post.

Washington State Transformers Sightings

2. AutobotJazz1's Avatar AutobotJazz1 says

Dang I really want an Ultra Magnus figure.When does the Voyagers come out???

3. UltimusPrime has no avatar! UltimusPrime says

Originally Posted by AutobotJazz1 View Post
    Dang I really want an Ultra Magnus figure.When does the Voyagers come out???
    Soundwave and Soundblaster are already at TRU.

4. UltimusPrime has no avatar! UltimusPrime says

I have Ultra Magnus sitting here on my desk. Even though he is tiny in comparison to most figures however he is a nice redeco. I never plan on opening my FOC Optimus as he is so small compared to the WFC version. His sword is my favorite part of him.

5. Shockwave9227's Avatar Shockwave9227 says

Awww shit. I'll have to hold off wave 3 for a while since I'm gonna order MP Soundwave when it's in-stock.

6. GreednGluttony's Avatar GreednGluttony says

now i wish i didn't already spend most of my christmas money

Keep reading: Generations Fall of Cybertron Wave 3 at TRU - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at US Retail Discussion