Official Images Of Arms Micron Wild Rider, Frenzy and Rumble

Wild-Rider2

Ehobby has udpated their website with new pictures of upcoming Takara Arms Micron Transformers. These new hi-res images show off next months releases from the line including; Wild Rider, Frenzy and Rumble. Wild-Rider is looking extremely sharp and his new remolded head even has G1 cartoon inspired neck-bolts.

Will you be adding these to your long list of preorders? Sound off on the 2005 boards by clicking the title bar!

1. PoweredConvoy's Avatar PoweredConvoy says

TF
    TF
    TF

I didn't care much for the Hasbro Rumble, but the way the chest is decorated here makes it look a lot more crazy and appealing to me.

Wildrider's head almost looks like Wheeljack's with his faceplate down but it's not.

Randy

2. Shatterpoint's Avatar Shatterpoint says

Oh man, those are nice.

Gurrumble Lagann and Wildrider are must haves.

Frenzy can wait.

3. Type-R's Avatar Type-R says

Neat! Wildrider's head is a update/melding of his G1 toy and cartoon heads. Scramble City peg shaped (toy) with spikes sticking out the sides (cartoon).

Hmm... AM Rumble and Frenzy both share the same remolded head. I thought one was supposed to have the same head as Hasbro's Rumble.

4. froggy124's Avatar froggy124 says

Frenzy/Rumble have painted rims! Head sculpt looks nice too, more G1ish.

5. Thundershot's Avatar Thundershot says

I'm really tempted to get the Tomy Frenzy now... He's different enough from Hasbro's Rumble to consider, at least...

Maybe put the Hasbro Rumble head on Tomy Frenzy and give both sets of piledrivers (I have an extra Rumble) to the two Tomy ones..

6. PlanckEpoch's Avatar PlanckEpoch says

HAH! I want Wildrider, but only for the arms micron figure. It looks like a drum grenade launcher or something. I'm digging it. The figure itself not as much, but damn, that Micron!

Keep reading: Arms Micron Rumble, Frenzy, and Wildrider hi-res images, at eHOBBY - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Official Images Of Arms Micron Wild Rider, Frenzy and Rumble Discussion