Prime Arms Micron Super Combo Weapon Combination Charts

Decepticons_Combo

Takara-Tomy has updated their website over the last few days with a pair of combination charts for the Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Microns figures. The two charts – one for the Autobots and one for the Decepticons – demonstrates some of the main three Arms Micron Super Combo weapons. The pages also have links to some instruction scans for how to form the various weapons.

These two are worth bookmarking if you already have the Arms Micron Weapon series redecos of Microns like B.H., A.R.C. and C.L. and intend to snag the Advanced Star Saber and Gravity Planet Bow-Gun sets next month, because they set out some of the crazy combo weapons you will be able to form using the Microns in the sets.

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

Good for a slow news day, I thought.

These two charts show you how the various Arms Microns can be combined to form some different super combo weapons:

Autobots

Decepticons

2. GAUGE's Avatar GAUGE says

I haven't bought any ever since they first came out.

I'm not about to start now.

Good for those who do buy them though.

3. jamarmiller's Avatar jamarmiller says

my boy loves these, but they are sort of hard to find even here in Japan

4. Grimwing's Avatar Grimwing says

Is that a clear purple bat that turns into a sythe in the upper left of the decepticon page?

I mean joint tolerance aside on clear plastic I think that has some nice dark energon/ insecticon motif to it.

5. Flexx Ark's Avatar Flexx Ark says

Good stuff Sol Fury. I have a decent amount of these, but some of the unique combos make me want more, especially on the Decepticon side.

6. Digilaut's Avatar Digilaut says

Nice, but most of these combinations scream 'just put the pegs into whatever holes you find!'

Arms Micron are still pretty nifty though....

7. BraveMax's Avatar BraveMax says

Hasn't this been known for a few days already? I thought the Autobot one went up last week and the Decepticon one went up a day or so ago?

8. Tarrn's Avatar Tarrn says

Originally Posted by Grimwing View Post

I mean joint tolerance asside on clear plastic I think that has some nice dark energon/ insecticon and distinctively prime universe decepticon motif to it.
    Yeah, that's Hades. He comes with Darkness Megatron.

9. SydneyY's Avatar SydneyY says

Autobot ones don't look too good to me perhaps because of their colours. Pink A.R.C. really kills it for me. But Decepticon ones look very interesting, and I have quite a few of those if not in the same colours. I'll give it a go

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Arms Micron Combination Charts - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Prime Arms Micron Super Combo Weapon Combination Charts Discussion