Transformers 4 Script Leaked?, Update From Michael Bay

transformers-4-script-leaked

Take this with a grain of salt. Entertainment news site Unleash The Fan Boy is claiming that they have obtained a copy of the Transformers 4 Script.

We can’t prove the credibility of the news but it’s worth checking out if you are curious about Transformers 4 (and love to get spoiled).

Recently, Michael Bay’s Ninja Turtles script was also leaked and the Director himself confirmed it is legit but that script was abandoned long ago. Plot leaks happened for all three previous Transformers movies… it wouldn’t be a surprise if it happens for the 4th movie as well.

Good thing about this news is that we’ll probably hear a response from the director after awhile.

If you wish to read a summary of the supposedly leaked script, you can visit Unleash The Fan Boy.

Update – Director Michael Bay has updated his official website with the following message:

“Some Internet sites this morning reported that some document recovery guy has found a legitimate 120 page script of Transformers 4. I can absolutely 100 percent say this is completely false. The only two people in the world that have our unfinished script are Kruger and myself. Also we are only up to page 70 in our T4 script. Maybe this guy has a cartoon or something else – but definitely not our movie!”

There you have it folks. We may not have gotten a script, but at the end of the day received an update from the Director regarding the progress of Transformers 4.

1. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

Can't see this as being legit; there's way too much fanwank in here.

Never mind Circuit Breaker.

2. Axel990's Avatar Axel990 says

*clears throat, begins sarcasm*

Oh yea. That definitely is NOT a fan-made script. A cyborg girl? Dinobots? Megatron resurrection #2? Simply flawless..

*end sarcasm*

I'm assuming Unicron junkies refers to Cyclonus and Scourge as well. Why does this seem so...1986 to me? Oh, that's because it nearly is. Also, I'm sure Bay would have the common courtesy to make the government appear slightly more intelligent by having the remains of all dead Decepticons completely obliterated, rather than keeping them intact and stored in a facility. Because as we all know, the bottom of the ocean worked out so well.

3. jackgaughan's Avatar jackgaughan says

"Hmm, let's see how legit this i-"
    *Unicron vs Primus with Vector Prime in it.*

I stopped reading after that.

4. nemesisconvoy's Avatar nemesisconvoy says

They leaked a false script for the other films as well. I don't buy it.

5. bumblebeeprime2 has no avatar! bumblebeeprime2 says

hell YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU BAY! you answer my prayers!!!!! i hope he does not die so soon! and we get a 3 parter! !!!!!!!!!!
    Unicron is the MAIN VIllian.

6. Axel990's Avatar Axel990 says

Originally Posted by bumblebeeprime2 View Post
    Unicron is the MAIN VIllian.
    duh fuq?

7. Erland's Avatar Erland says

OMG, I hope this is real... if it is, I'm going to be so fucking happy...now to track down the actual script...

Keep reading: Transformers 4 Script Leaked? - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers 4 Script Leaked?, Update From Michael Bay Discussion